˚ · 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

The next date to occur was between Yerim and Jaehyun; it was the third date for the day and was set near the pool area, which was secluded and exquisite, just perfect.

"Just before the date starts, I want to warn you that I am sort of closed off, but I open up just right at times." Jaehyun began off with a nervous, stricken face. Yerim looked up to meet his gaze, left her glass of juice, and nodded. "Well, same. Since you are my first date here, I want it to be memorable."

"Well, I'm assumed to be a bold person while I talk, but I think I'm pretty shy as an individual, if you're getting what I mean," Yerim grinned. Jaehyun could relate to the part and added how he is the same, mostly in the kitchen.

"Honestly, your cooking skills are attractive and really hot in a way," Yerim grinned and fanned herself dramatically. Jaehyun got flustered by the statement and laughed it off before muttering a slight thank you under his breath, to which Yerim just smiled.

"Oh, if you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?" Jaehyun put forward the question as Yerim seemed to think for a moment or so, "Cutie, sexy, lovely." She finished off, smiling; the reference was taken from Park Jimin, so Jaehyun chuckled at her cuteness.

"Well, that suits you, I think," he was trying hard to carry the conversation, and it was pretty obvious by now except Yerim could not take a hint.

"I wonder what dish you cook the best, though?" "I'm the best at Italian foods, like pasta. But also, Korean fried chicken can be counted as a specialty of mine," he smiled a little. You could make out the passion the guy had for his cooking skills; he really loved what he was doing, which wasn't something common in youth today.

"I really love Italian food; I bet I'm going to fall in love with your cooking skills." There was a little silence between the two when Jaehyun finally decided to speak up. "How about I make you fall in love with both me and the food?" His tone was seductive. Yerim bit back a lip and leaned closer, just the way he did, and said, "I'd like that even more." The sexual tension had filled the room quite significantly, and the two seemed lost in each other, at least apparently.

"If you had to describe yourself as a season, which one would it be and why?" Jaehyun shot, another question. "Summer since it's hot and happy at the same time, just like me," Jaehyun nodded. Even though yerim didn't ask 'what about you' he answered the question himself, "Well, mine would be autmn, it's cool and relaxed, also the best time to drink hot chocolates and other drinks," the conversation had started taking a boring turn.

"Well, what do you do for a living? You seem pretty young," Yerim asked, although she was younger than Jaehyun by two years. "I am still studying culinary arts and business at SNU; how about you?" "I am in my second year of university, and beside that, I own a small dance studio."

"Oh, you dance? I guess you have something to teach me; anyway, what genre of dance do you do?" "Hip hop and contemporary, and yeah, I'd love to teach you too," she remarked with a plastered smile on her face, the one that has been there since the beginning of their conversation.

"Oh, I see. Anyway,  what are your favorite music artists?" He tried to make the conversation alive again, for the n-th time now. "As for K-pop, it's BTS, and as for pop, I love listening to Taylor." Again, Yerim didn't ask the question back, so Jaehyun, being himself hopeless after this date, answered his own question, "Well, mine would be ATEEZ and the weeknd." That was the last conversation they shared before the duration of the date ended. Jaehyun mentally thanked the host and left the venue with an unreadable yet readable expression.