˚ · 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒏

LOUNGE AREA, midnight.

"Hey Daewon," Myeong greeted as Daewon walked into the lounge after probably a good nap from earlier. "Hi Myeong," he chirped in a cheery voice. "How have you been?" he asked, quietly occupying the empty seat beside Myeong as she looked at him and replied, "I've been tired, it was a long day." Daewon's expression grew concerned rather as he further went on, "if you're exhausted then rest more, alright? And what were you even doing?"

"It wasn't much, I was just swimming and it ended pretty badly," she half laughed, half rambled. The guy seemed to relax at the statement and passed her a smile, now at ease, "awh, take some more rest alright." "Hm, but on the brighter side," she opened her gallery to show something to Daewon, "I atleast got a good picture," she smiled at her screen after Daewon had a good look. He looked at her and smiled, "I think every picture of you looks good and they'd look even better in my gallery."

"Am sure Chan is a good cook," Chin-Hwa or Jaechan's lover girl was arguing with Bohyun. "Oh well, I think you mixed with my brother Chin," Jaechan said walking up in the kitchen. Bohyun stood back, stifling a laugh. He had witnessed Jaechan's amazing cooking skills in the morning when the latter was making him a coffee and rather made something totally undrinkable, very similar to coal in water. "I did?" Chin-Hwa felt embarrassed. "He's the type to burn the pot before he could even proceed towards the dishes," Jaehyun, who was stirring the soup he was making said from behind.

Chin-Hwa looked at Jaechan expectantly. She was hoping a reply or an explanation at least but the guy just laughed, "in my defence i just want to say that, the instruction was for the pot to be hot but then i left it to be, waiting for it to become hot and rather i smelt something super weird and that was it." Bohyun laughed hysterically while Chin-Hwa watched and let the embarrassment sink in.

"How was your date?" Daewon asked as Dalmi entered the lounge area, she passed him a slight smile and sat down. "It was awkward and I didn't feel like talking. I don't know but I don't think I want him to choose me for the upcoming dates, I made it clear with him that I don't like him and yet-," she became quiet after a while. Myeong patted her shoulder and reassured her that it'll be alright and Dalmi nodded.

"What's up hustlers," it was the unfiltered queen, Keiko. "Hey Keiko," Minhyuk who had been alone for a while now appreciated some company as Keiko walked in. "Don't even start, talk to your precious 'Yunnie' boy," she said, referring to a joke which Minhyuk had made earlier of liking Yunhwa. Guess it didn't go well along with his wife and now they were bickering like an old married couple.

Minhyuk was on the verge of bursting into laughter as he saw her jealous. "Jealousy doesn't suit you Keiko," he finished. "Being an ass doesn't look good on you either," she rolled eyes at him. Arjun seemed to be their marriage counsellor and walked just in time but right past him Keiko left. "Woah, is she mad?" "More like jealousy," Minhyuk looked out of the window to catch a glimpse in case she walked out into the garden for some fresh air.

"Man what did you do?" Arjun sounded concerned and sceptical at the same time. "Make a joke about liking Yunhwa." "Oh nah, fuck off," Arjun said before turning serious. "Ain't no way." "Oh yes way." They both got up from their seats and started searching for Keiko, like paw patrol on a rescue mission, when they smelled a slight smoking smell from the garden.

Harin entered the recording room discreetly. It was meant for leaving messages for each other, and also for individual interviews. She entered the studio and unhesitantly grabbed the seat in front of the camera. The camera which auto sensed the presence, started working as she began, "Hey Sanghoon, I know you are sleeping right now (since you have a good sleep schedule and I don't was a hidden message) and that we haven't been able to talk much lately but remember i'm always here for you. Take care and eat well and I hope we can talk tomorrow. Today was busy."