˚ · 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

As we proceed in the game, the competition gets tougher

As we proceed in the game, the competition gets tougher. And one of the constituents of this competition is our wildcards, and love island doesn't want to stay behind in making our contestants lives all the way more difficult. Hence we're now looking for applicants who'll enter the show as wildcards.

The rules will remain the same.

Wildcards are basically contestants that enter in the middle of the season and would be treated as common & equal As the other contestants. They usually have an advantage over the game but lacking in the relationships, hence you need to be quick witted if you decide to apply.

I'll leave the form link here

Those who wish to apply shall spice up the game with the host. You can be someone's ex or present (?) Just to spice up things. For example : one of the wildcards entering might be dalmi's ex? Who knows? It'll be spicy to see how this might unfold.

The contestants for whom "ex" you can apply as are ;

1. Sang hoon
2. Yun Taehyun
3. Seo Bohyun
4. Park Jaechan
5. Jeon Taehyun
6. Moon myeong
7. Guen Chin Hwa
8. Kang harin
9. Keiko fumiko
10. Park Jieun
11. Shin Yerim
12. Park Naeun

You can dm me for any questions regarding OC's if you're interested or check their form from previous chapter. Having a relationship is not mandatory but for drama it is.

The applications remain open till I find the ones I really want.

I want 6 OCS in total, 3 for males & 3 females.

The contestants cannot apply as wildcards.

You shall dm the host your form (Do not send the link to anyone, anywhere, it'll ruin the algorithm).

Looking forward to applications!!

Current wildcards (3/6)
Fem (2/3)
Male (1/3)