002

Special date

Minhyuk, Keiko, Yerim

30 . 10

"Is there any way I can help you decide Minhyuk?" Jas asked.

"I think a date shall be sufficient," Minhyuk suggested, his legs constantly shaking. He was nervous about the idea but still wanted to implement it. An experimental date with Yerim and Keiko was the only way out now, it'll clarify his messed up thoughts.

"Sure, I'll do that. Be ready at 5."

..

The date venue wasn't as special but was tranquil and serene. The setting was laid in the garden area, a beautiful white ceramide was laid underneath the shade of the palm tree and was delicately covered with a white coloured, lace woven cloth. Onto it laid the freshly picked fruits, neatly kept up in the fruit basket and along it ceramic homewares were kept. The scorching sun's blaze was laid all over the area besides where the table was kept and the temperature rose with each passing minute.

Keiko wore a bewitching pink co-ord set which included a pink knitted cardigan and a white, baby pastel chequered skirt looking glamorous as ever. Yerim looked stunning in her white, lace woven perfectly designed dress. Minhyuk wasn't anywhere to be found, as of yet.

The girls reached the destination first and took their seats. After a moment of exchanging greetings, came over a period of awkward silence.

"Just so you know, no hard feelings no matter what way this goes," Keiko spoke up.

Yerim didn't respond but nodded. They quietly sipped on their drinks whilst waiting for the guy to show up.

It'd been a while and none of the two knew what to talk about. Keiko tried to pass the icebreaker, "So, what are your hobbies?"

It was an awkward question to ask since Yerim and Keiko were not the ones on date.

"Playing guitar, vlogging and baking," Yerim replied. "Oh, what do you vlog about?" Keiko asked, suddenly building up interest in the conversation. Maybe, the two of them could become friends after all.

"I mostly vlog about my travel experiences or behind the scenes of my dance videos," Yerim replied, still sipping on the drink. She was giving a cold shoulder to the girl or perhaps as seen during her date with Jaehyun maybe she actually wasn't that good of a conversationalist.

"Oh that's nice, by hobby or by profession?"

"By profession. I'm a hiphop dancer and a choreographer."

"Choreography sounds nice, are you an idol or something?"

"No, I did think about becoming an idol but dropped the idea shortly after. I actually own a dance studio," Keiko was actively listening. After she felt that she had no more questions to shoot her way, she excused herself to go to the restroom.

A moment after, the much awaited Minhyuk arrived.

"Sorry, I was running late from the gym and completely forgot about the date," he came running towards the setup. The guy was neatly dressed in a polo shirt, and black baggy trousers.

"It's alright," Yerim smiled, her lips pressed. She gestured for Minhyuk to take his seat before they began.

"How've you been?" he asked, curtly. "I'm just fine."

"How are you though?" She posed the same question. "Good now that I am talking to you."

"Can I give you a nickname?" "Sure" "Rimi"

"Thankyou Mr. Lover, and yes this is my nickname for you."

Just then Keiko walked in, her expression dull since Minhyuk arrived before her and was happily talking to Yerim when it should be her he should've been laughing with.

"Hey," she greeted the guy and took her seat back.

"You good?" he asked, noticing her expression. She managed to pass on a smile and nodded.

He's gonna be the end of me, I swear.

"Sorry Rimi, I just got to learn about you and then I ruined it myself by that drunk thing," he chuckled. "It's alright."

"Actually I like talking to both of you and that's what I wanted to tell you," he said.

Team Divorced couple or Team Basement?