001

31.10

“I genuinely didn't want to hurt her but y'know when the whole drama happened I couldn't see myself continuing with her in that sense anymore,” Jaehyun sighed, plopping back on the sofa.

Opposite him sat Sanghoon who was gaming. He put down his headphones to listen to his foe's side of explanation and couldn't help but be weirded out by the former's obtuse and dull mindset.

“Dalmi doesn't need you bro,” Everyone came out of their rooms at the sudden high pitched voice, they knew something funny was gonna happen, “She needs a better taste in men.”

That earned a slight laugh from Arjun who really thought Jaehyun was too much of a dimwit to stay with the girl. This was basically the one and only criteria where he and Sanghoon shared telepathy.

“If you like someone then you don't go around saying shit about them,” the guy continued, referring to the statements made by Jaehyun the previous day.

“They have no manners, they go around passing notorious and nasty comments on 19 year Olds. Well screw that, no one sees the fact what Daewon tries to pull. He's trying to keep everyone on his side so people support him and follow him mindlessly,” he finished off with a scoff.

Just as Jaehyun opened his mouth to utter something, Sanghoon's hand followed his gestures and directed him to shut up, which he did.

“Both you and Jeon Taehyun need a reality check. You both go around following the great saint Kang Daewon and don't even realise what you do in the process,” he rolled his eyes while talking. Jaehyun couldn't stand it anymore.

“Brother it was my own opinion. I decided to not go after Dalmi. Why are you bringing Daewon up unnecessarily?”

“No one nominated your sweet Dalmi bro, we were supposed to pick and we did. What's your issue?” Jeon Taehyun walked in from nowhere. He probably had enough of Yun Taehyun and decided to stroll around only to find two people fighting like cat and mouse and thinking that a better opportunity for screen time didn't exist.

“Daewon's gameplay is to get Dalmi out.”

“Yours is to make us follow you and hate each other, ain't it?” Sanghoon didn't bother answering either Jeon Taehyun or Jaehyun.

In his opinion, both of them were dumb bulls.

“You all are as blind as a person diagnosed with cornea for real.”

“Just because our opinion doesn't match yours doesn't make us blind.”

“You don’t even have an opinion, sit down side character,” Sanghoon's brazen words cut sharp through the wind.

After leading to nowhere and Jaehyun and Jeon Taehyun's dismissal Jas made A surprise candid Talk with Sanghoon.

“Seriously, you really are right. Daewon uses these two for his screen time. He's the only one who's being shown on TV. These two get their time as side characters in a TV show, it's so funny,” Jas giggled and high-fived Sanghoon. He was a smart player, especially if the host favoured him too.

..

“Daewon is actually so toxic for making all those comments, I really have no willingness to stay. You all should've voted out me instead of Sierra not gonna lie,” Dalmi fought back tears and smiled.

“It's okay Dal, you did nothing wrong,” Yerim comforted her.

“But why does everyone have something against me out of all the people? Daewon and Jaehyun seem to be targeting me incessantly. And when I had the courage to ask this yesterday, they called me a bimbo and also a jealous girl. He really thinks the world revolves around him and his girl, it's so annoying. Kudos to him for twisting my sentence and making it a huge deal though.”

“I dunno what made him switch. He's so toxic now.”

“Daewon is such an aunty. Brother really has nothing to do besides gossiping, he's such an ass,” Harin rolled her eyes in annoyance. The statement caught people off guard. “He should just move on. It's not middle school bro. You did like him but you don't anymore so what's the point?”

“He is so petty and ew. I don't see what's the attractive point. I did have a crush on him but it died soon enough.”

“It's okay Dalmi, ignore Kang Daewon. We support you,” Kura reassured the girl and patted her head. Dalmi hugged her slightly.

“I really want the two of them to beg for forgiveness at this point.”

..

After the party was over, lounge area

“Since I really decided to sit over the issue, let's just have a face off now. There's literally no drama, it's just that Daewon is obsessed with me. Please just stay with Myeong and leave the misconception of me being in love with you at any point. I just had a faint attraction towards you, it's over since the time your derogatory personality has come into light. And stop dragging me, or, jumping in my matters everywhere, I had enough of you. Please stay away, I am begging you at this point, your intentions creep me out.”

“And Jaehyun you? You're dumb. I was never meant to be with a person with no presence of mind. You don't even have an opinion and if one person says something against me you just follow them blindly? Great. Your love Interest should be Daewon because you follow him like a puppy everywhere, it's your choice anyway. Stay away from me as well.”

“And stop playing the ‘I got used’ card, if I were to use you, I would do it like you were a tissue paper and throw you in the dustbin or in layman's language outta game. I was never interested in Daewon and you didn't even ask me. Great,” and without waiting for an answer she walked away.

“Whatever Dalmi,” Jaehyun, being his dumb and intellect-less self said and walked away as well after hearing his own reality. If cowardness had a face, it would be his.

“And Taehyun you,” she walked towards Jeon Taehyun until they were face to face, “I considered you a friend but you're a backstabber. You backbitch about your own friends, at least could've shown loyalty in friendship. But my bad, I had expectations from the wrong person.”

“What I said was required.”

“You kept bringing up my name unnecessarily, brother, why are you so obsessed with me?” She laughed hysterically. It was funny because she rejected him and he didn't take it well, and all he did now was be her fan and chant her name on top of his lungs.

“If it's pathetic then ask Sanghoon to not bring up your name.”

“He brings it up for a positive reason. He was taking my stand because you all wanted to evict me. He was being a fucking friend, but you all foes had to ruin this too.”

“Which opinion of mine was close minded?”

“All, obviously. And you know what Jeon Taehyun, let's end the conversation right here because talking to you is like talking to a rock. It's useless and pathetic.”

“Bro daewon did Whatever she said, was it the truth?”

“Well I did say some bad stuff and am genuinely sorry. But am not a leader or am gaslighting and manipulating people.”