Chapter Five: "Hi"

Hey, I edited this a few days after posting it. I edited it so they do like eachother, but haven't acknowledged it yet.
Edit date: Oct. 21st 2023.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~•At the tournament•~'°÷§--§÷°'~•
-Lloyd's pov-
"Never, have so many Elemental Masters been United under one roof! I see we have the master of fire! And Earth! Shadow!" Chan declared. Pointing to each master in turn. "The master of the mind! Master of colour!" He pointed to Y/n. Who looked stunning- I mean stunned and confused. Then Chen continued: "Even the prophesized green ninja! And an ex student of mine." First looking at me, then my dad.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•Time skip•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

My room is pretty sweet! Better yet, Y/n is next to me. Kai is three up two over from me. And I had no idea where Jay and Cole ended up. Maybe Y/n knows.

Speaking of, when I walked out onto the balcony, there she was, gazing out and away from me, at the jungle. Her balcony was right on the corner so she had a good view to the right.

"Hello, Lloyd." Y/n said. She didn't even move when I came out, nor did I make a noise.

"Every time, Y/n!
EVERY
TIME!!!" I cried out. This caused her to laugh. Yes! I love when I make her laugh.

"So, Master of colour, huh?" I asked. She turned around to face me. "No, I think he got it wrong. I can't be. Unless..." She trailed off, lost in thought. I let her think, only prompting her after she reserfaced. "Unless what?"

"Hm? Oh, sorry. I was going to say; 'unless something could keep my powers at bay' like trama or something, right? But I don't know why my proclaimed element has been dormant for my whole life." She said thoughtfully.

"You're for getting you're family." Y/n winced when I mentioned her genetic family. "Sorry, you're previous family. You're part of us now!" This helped. Y/n giggled a little at how childishly I said the 'part of us now'. Unfortunately she slipped back into her sad emotions.

Then I got an idea. "Stand back." I warned her. Then, before I could stop myself, I valted over the edge of my balcony and onto her's. Unfortunately, I miscalculated the distance between us. And when I landed I fell forward...

Right on top of Y/n.

...

I quickly sat up blushing like hell. But so was she.
"Hi." Really?!! That's what I say to her???
"Hi." She says back, although I can't tell if she's mocking me or not.

All a sudden we seamed to realize I was still sitting ontop of her. Scrambling off of her I mumbled about us going to see the others. My eyes widened when she took my hand and held it. Looking over at her with questions.

"Well um. Yes. Let's go- go see them." She stutters at me.
"What's with the stuttering?" I tease.
"Shut up, idiot." She shoves me over. I actually fell over on the ground. Usually I would be impossible to nock over. She holds her hand out for me and I take it. When she helped me up I didn't let go of her hand. Instead, I used it to spin her around. Once I did we both laughed.

"The others, remember?" She spoke.
"What about them?" I asked back.
"We need to go meet up with them." She reminded me.
"Eh, they can wait." I shrugged back.
"Lloyd!" She half whines.
"Oh, fine. Let's go." I said as I grabbed her hand. I noticed how she blushed as the sudden contact.
"We can hold hands more offen, you know."
"Lloyd, can w-we please stay on t-track?"

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•
Word count: 596