Chapter Seven: A whole new world

Heads up, I merged the three  parts into one.
A hundred thousand things to see!
Ahem... To the story.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•
-Y/n's pov-

We were spinning wildly. I felt sick. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna throw up. I thought to myself. I was so nauseous. I could see the others spinning -falling- too. It felt like it took forever.

At some point I must have blacked out, the last thing I remember was Lloyd trying despitly to reach me.

I was laying face up, with cool earth beneath me and warm sun rays beaming down on my face. I heard birds chirping sweetly. Am I dreaming? I wondered as I opened my eyes.

I was indeed laying on the grass. My gi was grass and mud stained. I never had settled on a iconic colour for my gi. I still like the idea of purple and blue, but blue is Jay's colour, really.

As I stood up I realized I couldn't be in Ninjago. Or anywhere in my world. I was in an entirely new... Realm. What I really wanted to know was if the others were with me in this world, or if I was alone. Again.

I was hardly ever away from the ninja, let alone Lloyd. But ever since we thought we had lost Zane, I have almost always been alone. Then we were thrown into saving the world again, and as always, I was to young to risk my life.

Not falling into that worm whole again.

I looked around at my surroundings. I was definitely in the middle of a forest. "Straight from a world-saving battle to a peaceful, domestic moment..." I said out loud. "When will it be ruined?" I asked jokingly.

Someone yelled, and some wierd pig noise was heard. More screams followed. The ninja.

"There it is." I answered myself before running towards the fight noises.

However, I could not be more confused when I got to the location of the battle. It was not the ninja. Instead it was a boy, about my age, with messy blonde hair, pulled back into a messy ponytail, and held with a blue hairband that matched his tunic.

His tunic was a cyan-blue. With white embroidery around the neck line, sleeves, and edging the bottom seam.

His fighting was impeccable.

So naturally I wanted to duel him.

This boy wasn't the only odd thing. The things he was fighting may have sounded like pigs. But they only slightly resembled them. They looked like pigs mixed with war goblins.

The more I watched this boy fight the... Uh, mutant war pigs the more I wanted to talk to him. He didn't break a sweat as he easily battled the monstrositys.

He is amazing.

Goblins...war Pigs... War piglins? Nah. Wargobligs.
He wrapped up the battle by stabbing a black wargoblig in the head. It -like the others- puffed into black and purple smoke.

"What were those creatures?" I asked walking up to him.

I must have startled him, because he pointed his blue sword at my face. "Relax, I don't have any weapons on me... Ok, fine. I don't have any weapons on my hands, currently..." I blinked. "That is also a lie. Look do I seem like I could hurt you?"

He shook his head and lowered his sword, but didn't put it away. I sighed and took out my dagger and my quarter-staff and laid them on the ground. Stepping back.

"Does that show you I'm... You know, not a threat?" I asked.

He turned around and saw my weapons on the grass. He raised his eyebrows, but smiled nonetheless. "Yes." He was so quiet.