Chapter sixteen: Red's TEAching.

-y/n's pov-

I sat in the plain, square room Red had locked me in. In most cases, this room would be described as perfectly acceptable, nice even. There was a bed, fully made with a normal, twin sized blanket, there was a desk, with a few classic books and novels, and the hard wood floor was covered by a rug with grey and white flowers printed on it.

The only thing missing, was a door. The four walls had no window, no door, no way in or out. Red came three times in what I assumed was one day to give me food, but he used his staff to teleport to my room.

I have been here for approximately a week. Assuming that Red does indeed bring me three meals a day, that is.

The meals aren't even that bad. A little plain maybe, but like this room, there is nothing bad about the food.

You would think this would help, but I have very little reason to hate him (if you don't count him kidnaping me). I want to hate him, but he is nice to me, it's infuriating!

Speaking of which, Red came into view as he teleported into my room, carrying food.

"Good afternoon, y/n." He said with his signature smirk. I just stared at him. "Not in the mood for talking, huh?" He asked.

Deciding to humour him, I spoke up. "Why should I want to talk to you?" I spoke coldly. "You still won't let me go, and I dislike you for it."

"I suppose that's to be expected." He chuckled. "Here, your food, eat up." He handed me the dish and I did as he said. "On the topic of letting you go, however, I don't see why not."

I nearly choked on my food. "Your letting me go? For real life?"

"Weeeeeeell... There's a catch." He said, causing me to groan. "You have powers that others, myself included, could never dream of. Afterall, you do have the combined powers of the first spinjitzu master and that goddess from the other world, and some other person, but their not important-"

"Wait, I don't have these powers you mentioned. Sure, I have the elemental magic of... Colour. But that's it. I'm an elemental master, not a witch." I explained.

"Well, yes and no. You are what you were told you are. You are a very basic... Character, for lack of a better word, you were told you had no powers, and so for a long time, you didn't. Someone (may or may not have been me) tipped Chen off about you being the elemental master of Colour."

"YOU WHAT?!?" I yelled. 'What did he do that for?!?'

"Calm down, it'll make sense in a moment, if you let me explain." Red paused, so I nodded in agreement. 'cant hurt to hear him out, right?'

"Good. Well, you Chen addressed you as the master of colour, right?" I nodded again, and he continued. "And that caused you to question if you did indeed have elemental powers, correct again?" Another nod, and he kept going again. "This questioning of who you are lead you to believe you cphad these powers inside of you. And so, when you friends were in danger, you sprung to the rescue-"

"But it was only Colour elemental powers because thats what I had been told I was." I cut Red off by finishing his sentence for him. His turn to nod his head.

"Yes, y/n-"

"Don't call me that."

Red sighed. "L/n. Yes l/n, that is why. You believe what people tell you when it comes to magic, elements and such."

"Yeah well, when you live with a bunch of ninjas who have powers that shouldn't really exist, you tend to just roll with what they tell you. I mean, have you seen the tea that Sensei has? Some of it is... Truly horrifying." I defended.

Red laughed. "I agree, when it comes to tea, you are right to be concerned. Once, I drank some and started to fly! When sensei asked why I was floating, I just told him I learned it on the internet."

"Really? And he believed you?" I asked incredulously.

"He did!" We giggled over that before Red continued. "And get this! The others drank the some similar tea, and Jay grew a tentacle arm, my sister grew three times in hight, Lloyd shrunk, and Cole started flashing!!!" He yelled.

"No way!"

"I mean, come on, sensei must've wanted us to drink it, or else he never would've told us not to!" Red cried out.

"That's not how it works, Red." I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. "Although, if he told you to drink it, you and the other ninja probably would've complained and not done it." I sighed before asking something I regretted very much. "Where are the other ninja?"

"They have wronged me."

"But surely you can... Surely you can forgive them... Right?"

The way Red looked at me will stay with me forever. It was so deeply terrifying, that no nightmare could ever compare. He looked so angry. "They pushed me away, they abandoned me, they want nothing to do with me, THEY LEFT ME. TO. DIE!"

He picked me up and threw me across the room. I hit the wall first, then I hit the floor, I collapsed out of shock. I never would've saw that coming.

I looked up in fear of Red, but he was already gone. 'Guess he really didn't want to stick around, huh?' I was thinking. 'So much for him setting me free.'