Chapter twelve: Failed Promise.

...And I'm still unsure what's even happening. We went flying through a portal, Which was opened by someone identical to Kai, but with red eyes, and now we're stuck here. Nothing is changing, we have been stuck here for a while now, and nothing has happened! I mean, does this mean we are stuck here forever?! Like, we have made no progress, at all, whatsoever. I just don't know- I'm scared we will never make it back home, that we will never see our friends again, that we'll-" I cut her off.

I wasn't planning to. I didn't think I would. I just thought 'what if I kiss her?'

Aaaaanddddd I did.

It was just quick, I pulled away as soon as I realized what I was doing. I blushed and looked away. But she just took my hand and tilted her head against my shoulder. We stayed like that for what was probably five minutes but felt like forever and not long enough at the same time. Like time stopped, and for us, we had forever, but as soon as time started again, it wasn't really anytime anytime at all.

Finally she whispered, without looking away from the window, "I think... that was my favourite Christmas present ever."

Did she... Did she really... Say that?

I looked at her, and she looked back. This time she kissed me.

And I think it's safe to say we both enjoyed it.
•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

-Y/n's pov-

Well, we're a couple now. We are hiding this though. Lloyd and I decided that we should wait and tell the others at the right time. Honestly, I'm still having trouble believing he feels the same way about me. I mean, I know he wouldn't lie to me, but that doesn't change how lucky I am.

Me? Of all people. I'm not special, not unique. Well, apart from my new-found elemental powers. He is the green ninja, he could practically choose any girl, (or anyone for that matter) and they would pretty much start fangirling.

I don't think I deserve him, honestly.

This morning, he was sitting in my room the princess gave me, and when I woke up, I found he had already made tea for me.

And then, this afternoon, he left me a trail of clues which took me over an hour to figure them all out. By the end, the clues had lead me to the training year where he started training me with my powers.

Yup. I definitely don't deserve him.

On the topic of training, I would love to say I'm getting stronger... I am not. I am, however, getting exhausted. I wake up long before sunrise, around four, try and fit breakfast in, and start sparing with Lloyd until lunch.

Like I said, exhausting.

Ideally, we practice with, and without elemental powers. Although, as of late I'm getting so little sleep, that I'm not even able to train for four to five hours without collapsing.

I did it for the first few days, however!

Goodbye for now,
Y/n l/n.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

-y/n's pov-

I have done something either extraordinarily stupid, or... Nope, just extraordinarily stupid.

I woke up in the middle of the night, by which I mean 2:47, and decided I could use this to my advantage. I dragged myself out of bed, and to the kitchens. I walked in to see a few sleepy maids just starting work. How they seamed to do this willingly, I'll never know.