Chapter Eleven: The thirteenth chapter.

-Lloyd's recap-

I waited so long for y/n to come back from training with Link. She was gone so long, I started to get worried. Link better not have hurt her.

Y/n and Link interduced me and the others to Urbosa, the Gerudo Champion. She was really cool to talk to. She, like Jay, could somehow control lightning. Urbosa and the princess explained that unlike Jay, her control over lightning wasn't connected to an elemental master.

Soon after, we meet with the Rito champion; Revali.

He was... -How to put it politely?- confidant. Waaaaay to confidant. He is kinda cool. He seems to dislike Link aswell. I don't blame him, it's so hard to be around Link.

We met the Daruk, Goron champion, he is very cheery.

Lastly was The Zora champion and princess, Mipha. She's very gentle. She, unlike Revali, clearly likes Link... To much, in my opinion.

Their fighting expertise was unparalleled. Almost. Y/n matched them all will ease. I didn't know she could fight like that. Apparently, neither did she, if the look of shock and elation on her face was to be believed.

We have been here for over three months. And I'm starting to grow concerned. The Princess and the champions keep bringing up 'the calamity' and the preparations required to face it.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

-Kai-

Y/n and Lloyd were standing in the doorway talking. Both of them were blushing slightly. "How are they this dense?" I asked Cole. "Almost as bad as Jay and Nya." He added. "Hey Kai, you wanna play that game again?" I looked over at him grinning. "You mean the one where we make up the words they're saying?"

"That's the one!"

We both looked over at Y/n and Lloyd. "Hmm..."

Y/n laughed at said something inaudible, gesturing with her arms. "Haha! Lloyd, that's not how it works, more like this!"

Cole's turn: "Y/n, you're doing it all wrong! Like this!" He said as Lloyd waved his arms around.

Y/n spun and waved her hand. "Best believe I'm still bejeweled! See! I'm right."

Lloyd blushed even more. "Yes y/n! You are always bejeweled in my eyes!"

We kept going, it started slow, but got better. "Oh Kay, oh Kay, oh Kay," I said through bursts of laughter. I put on a voice to imitate Lloyd. "I am Lloyd Garmadon and I wanna marry y/n! Mwaaahahahaa!" Cole and I were laughing so hard we almost fell off our chairs.

Until we heard a noise from behind. The noise that a Camara makes when it stops recorded.

We turned around horrified to see Zane there smirking.

"Zane... Good ol' Bother ol' pal... You, uh, weren't planning on showing y/n and Lloyd that... Right?" I asked nervously. "... Were you?"

"On the contrary, Kai. I was indeed planning to show y/n and Lloyd. I believe it's the right thing to do. And after all, I am the intelligent one!" Zane responded.

There were a few seconds of silence before Cole and I leaped to wards him; fighting for the recording. Until Zane pointed out it was inside on his hard drive.

"Damn. Zane, please don't. Pleeeaase!" Cole begged.

"Yeah, Zane! Pleeeaase!" I agreed.

"That does not help you're case."

We watched with horrified looks as Zane walked over to y/n and Lloyd, projected the recording onto the wall, and showed them our little game.

After it ended, y/n and Lloyd turned around slowly, looking at us. They both had the same look of shock and slight hurt. Lloyd's face burned in my mind. (A/n yes Kai, burned in you're mind.)

I felt so bad for making him feel this way. Without thinking I walked up to him and hugged him. My way of saying sorry, y'know?

He hugged me back,I took that as his way of accepting my apology, y'know?