Journal Entry: One

Author's note:
These are not main chapters, they don't have a set time placement, and are not relevant to the main plot. Feel free to skip them. They contain short snippets that I can't work in to the proper chapters, character's thoughts and opinions, and extras. Also, these will be alot easier for me to write quickly, since I don't have a plot I have to keep moving.

Thanks!
•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

-y/n-

Week one of our new adventure.

I don't think I'm the only one apprehensive about this new world. It seams very different from what were used to. I have, however, taking a liking to Link and the princess. They are very nice to us. Link is going to spar with me again, and Zelda- I mean, the princess, is going to hook me up with 'the others'. I don't know who they are, but they keep getting referred to as 'The Champions'. The are five of them, including Link, who I found out today is part of them.

The princess said I should be able to meet them by the end of the week. That sounds exciting.

I learned from the princess that Link doesn't talk much, due to the pressure he is under; being the legendary hero. I found that strange, he didn't seem to have a problem talking to me and the boys...

Lloyd isn't acting as wierd, but still a little defensive, however. I suppose he is just adjusting to this new world. (Keep telling you're self that, y/n) ah, well. I admit, it is cute to see him worried about me. However, I would like to point out...

I AM NOT A CHILD.

Aaaand on that note, I'm going to sign off.

Yours sincerely,
Y/n l/n.