Chapter Six: A Colourful Chapter.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• Few Weeks Later •~'°÷§--§÷°'~
-Y/n's pov-
Run! Run Y/n! I have to save them. I thought as I ran through the jungle. My friends were in danger. I had been thrown out of the tournament and tried to a tree in the middle of the jungle. When I finally escaped, I ran up a hill to try and see where I was.

But what I saw terrified me. My friends are in danger. I kept running. I finally got to the building where ever was. I ran in through the broken doors. Chen and his minions were cornering everyone. They had clearly had their elements all stolen.

"No!" I cried as I ran the last few yards to stand in front of my family. I'm not going to make it! I panicked.

"I will not let you hurt my family!" I yelled. I threw myself in the way, standing with my arms spread out to protect them. And before I knew what was happening, the colour all around us dissolved. Starting with the edge of the fortress walls and coming in towards me. Once it reached me, it's created a Pilar of colour which shot into the sky.

"They love me. And I will do anything to protect that..."

The updraft of pure, transparent colour surrounding me started blowing my h/c hair up, followed by my feet lifting up off the ground.

I stretched my hand out towards Chen just as my eyes started to swirl with glowing colours.

"...And nothing will stand
IN
MY
WAY!"
I yelled shooting a wave of colour at them. They were propelled backwards at great speeds until they hit the wall.

My feet glided back to the ground and my eyes stop glowing, they were still swirling with colour, however. I turned back to the ex-elemental masters.

"I think some elements are in order, what about you?" I asked as I had a wave of colour pull the staff of elements and hand it to me. I realised the colour and it returned to where it came from. Now my eyes were not the only coloured objects.

I started returning everyone's elements, starting with my team's. At least I tried. As soon as I had finished my team and a few others, a red figure snatched it out of my hand and ran towards a purple portal.

"Kai?" I asked confused. The figure turned to face me. It is Kai! It is Kai? But wasn't Kai over next to Jay and Zane?

"No one called me that anymore." He replied. The ninja the real Kai and I ran towards him, ready to fight. But he just opened up another portal infront of us. I barely managed to stop in time. However, the rest of the ninja weren't so lucky. They crashed into me and sent us all toppling through the portal.

Welp, as Kai would say, here goes nothing. I thought.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•
Why does Zane in the later seasons say "as Kai would say; here goes nothing!" So it's a Kai thing?!? No! It's not!!! Kai say it once, in the whole show, (to my knowledge). So what do you mean "as Kai would say" ?!?!