Chapter Ten: Blushes, bruises and brothers.

-y/n's pov-

I jump off of Lloyd. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

This is so embarrassing! And the ninja aren't helping. 'Kiss her Lloyd!'. I mean, come on Kai, really?

I stood by the table, ignoring my bright red face. I noticed the princess had spread out a large map. The words 'The Kingdom of Hyrule' were written across the top in beautiful calligraphy.

Everyone was starring at me and Lloyd. Probably suprise that we were acting so casually. He, like I, was ignoring the awkward moment.

"Are you..." Kai trailed off.

"We're perfectly fine." Lloyd.

"The elevation in you're body temperatures say otherwise." Zane said calm as always.

I just scowled in response. I am, after all, jinxed; I can't speak.

"Little miss colours over here is Jinx, of course she's mad." Cole teased. I kicked him.

Shut up, idiot. I signed; Zane's been teaching me ASL.

"... What?" Cole asked.

Zane, care to translate?

"She confirmed you're statement." Zane said.

No! Translate properly. Zane, don't twist my words. I sign angerly.

"Shes mad that we have been using the ship name for her and Lloyd. We should be using (ship name). " I'm going to kill Zane!

That's cute... Wait, no! Stop!

"I would like to point out, we are trying something out here." Zelda had to intervene.

Like how I can pick up the Sword-that-seals-the-darkness. I added. Zane translated properly this time.

Thank you. Finally.

"She say she wants to hold Lloyd's hand."

Damn it.

"Badly"

Speaking of hands, I felt something touch my hand under the table. I hard to try hard not to jump when I realized it was Lloyd's hand. Damn it Zane! Although... We held hands subtlety under the table. His thumb rubbed the back of my hand.

It's not that bad really...

No! Don't think like that. He is my brother, and it will stay that way.

Even as I thought that, I felt my heart drop. I redirected, or rather, tried to, redirect my thoughts back to the Princess.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• Time Skip •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•
-Y/n's pov-

Link was currently helping me train with a sword. This was not my strong point. I am best with a bow and arrow, that's for sure. Today the Champions will be arriving at the castle, so I get to meet them if there's time. I've been told they're incredible warriors, giving me an incredible opportunity to learn new fighting techniques. Lloyd, and the other ninjas are just as excited as me. They've always been the strongest fighters, with the exception of our Sensei's, in the whole of Ninjago.

"Y/n? Hyrule to y/n!" Link called. I pulled myself out of my trance. "Are you ready to try again?"

-Two minutes later-

"Ok, let's try again..."

---

"Try again..."

---

"Try again..."

---

"Again..."

---

"Again..."

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• one hour and many "try again"s later •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

"Again..." Link sighed for the hundredth time that day. "I don't wanna try again, Link; we've been at it for hours." I complained. We had been outside all afternoon. I was sweaty and bruised, not to mention tired.

Footsteps echoed behind us. Probably one of the ninja coming back to check on us. Lloyd? No, to loud... Wait. That's not the ninja...

I turned around and saw who could only be one of the champions. She was quite tall, (I wanna say about five and a half feet tall?) She had brown skin, green eyes, and bright red hair half tied in a princess Jasmine style ponytail. She was dressed in a... Strange way. She (most importantly) Was carrying a dazzling scimitar and shield.

"Hi." I said stunned.

She stood there, hand on her hip. She is so majestic. "Hello, young Vai. And who may you be?"

"V- Vai?" I asked. "I'm afraid I don't know what that is..."

She laughed lightly. "It means girl, or women in my native language."

"Ah. I'm y/n l/n. I come from Ninjago." I spoke proudly; holding out my hand. "Urbosa, Gerudo Champion." She shook my hand before asking what Ninjago is. "-I do not claim to know every town and city in Hyrule, but I have a feeling you are not from here, yes?"

I just nodded. "There is alot to explain. Zelda should be able to help."

"Y/n was chosen by the Sword-that-seals-the-darkness." Link spoke up. This confused Urbosa for many reasons. One being that fact that Link talked, and the other was that this girl was chosen by the Sword-that-seals-the-darkness.

"You wield that sword though, no? I was unaware that the sword could choose more then one person. Unless...?" Urbosa trailed off. "Unless you two share some link. Pun not intended. We should meet with the princess, maybe try tracing back both of you're family lineages. Hmm, yes."

"You think we might be related?" I asked, stund. That would be so cool!

"It's a possibility. Although, you don't come from Hyrule, or anywhere nearby, judging by you're rounded ears." Urbosa said. She lead us into the castle, and towards the princess.