[𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒/𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒]

Welcome to FASHION AND FERVOR.

A Businessman / CEO / Mafia Romance Novel

DISCLAIMERS:

- This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

- All brand names and product names used in this book are trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade names of their respective holders. I am not associated with any product or vendor in this book.

- Do NOT copy, use/reuse, or remake any of the material from this story in any kind or form. (please kindly inform me and/or message me if you have found an account on Wattpad or anywhere else that you may think is plagiarizing me, this story, or any other stories of mine).

- If any other story on Wattpad has the same and/or similar wording, tones, storyline, etc., it is by pure coincidence. This story is from my imagination.

- This story is NOT suitable for readers under 18. If you are under 18 and choose to read this story, you're reading at your own risk and I am not responsible.

- This story will be written in first person POV (besides the Prologue, which will be written in third person POV for the sake of explaining the main characters).

- I do NOT own any of the images that are or will be shown in the header images or any other part of each chapter.

- Please do NOT spread hate and/or harassment to any of my characters or any other readers in the comment sections of each chapter. Constructive criticism and/or educational comments are welcome, along with any questions you may have.

- No, this is not a 50 Shades of Grey, 365 Days, or any other type of movie-inspired story. Yes, he is a businessman, but you'll find out what he does as you read on. Even though this story will have a lot of smut and dom-sub situations, it will have a real storyline.

- Includes many mature themes including, but not limited to:

✓ Mature Language (yelling, outbursts, profanity, etc.)

✓ Mature Explicit Sexual Content (mild and explicit smut will be marked at the top of the chapter as a warning, but not all desirable content will be marked, so read at your own risk!)

✓ Mature Dominant x Submissive Actions and/or Situations (possible mental, emotional, verbal, and psychical abuse and/or aggressiveness)

✓ Angst