𝟏𝟏: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥

❦

𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌

The next morning...

I fluttered my eyes open as a sweet aroma filled my nose. As I did a big stretch, everything hit me all at once; the charity event yesterday, losing my virginity last night, that I was in Cassian's bed, and that I was fully nude...with an aching sensation in between my legs.

Ugh.

We came over to his place after the charity event. We were arguing, which turned into tension, which turned into Cassian fingering me against the wall in the hall before we came into his room...Everything was a blur from then on.

Except when we went three more rounds after we'd showered.

To say I was sore this morning, would be an understatement. And he knew what he was doing. There was no point grabbing towels after our shower because they were ripped off seconds later.

I knew that we were sexually attracted to each other, but last night proved just how wild we were. And though Cassian always made sure I was okay, I'd surprised myself with my own sex drive. Three condoms and five positions later, I was worn out. He knew it, too, and was surprised at how much I'd worn him out as well.

I had a feeling that there'd be a lot more sex in our near future, which I wasn't complaining about...but I think I'm gonna need a day or two to rest right now. And I was a little disappointed to see that Cassian wasn't next to me in bed.

I was glad I didn't have work today, and I remember Cassian mentioning that he was gonna take a day off, too. I didn't even know what time it was, where my phone was...plus, I didn't have any clothes, either.

As my mind filled with euphoria, a presence walking into the doorframe made itself known. I smiled sheepishly as heat filled my cheeks. Cassian had a daunting smirk on his face as he made his way towards me, shirtless in just his sweatpants.

Don't look down, don't look down...crap.

He brushed a hand through his chestnut locks, biting his lip teasingly. "Morning, angel," he hums huskily as he sits on the bed next to where I was curled up against the headboard.

I knew I probably looked like a mess; hair everywhere, swollen lips, bags under my eyes. "Morning," I murmur, looking down in shyness.

He pushed my chin up with one finger. "How are you feeling this morning, hm? I'd let you sleep in a bit...It's almost ten."