𝟏𝟔: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

❦

𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌

"Fuck, Maeve," Cassian growls deeply as I draw back and hollow my cheeks around his shaft.

He was beyond impatient at the way he shoved his cock to the back of my throat. I bulged my eyes out at the sudden contact and borderline gagged. I hollowed my cheeks while staring at him, bobbing back and forth for a few steady strokes.

He was warm, veiny, and pulsing. I could barely even fit his whole length in my mouth, but I stroked my hand at his base to make up for it. I rested my other hand on his thigh, right as I meaningfully flicked my tongue on the sensitive spot right beneath his head.

"Christ, Maeve," he grumbles deeply, yanking at my ponytail and making me pull back.

I wiped the saliva around my mouth, batting my lashes innocently. "You shouldn't say the Lord's name in vain," I whisper seductively.

I was serious, but at the moment, it came out as foreplay.

"There's no way this is your first time giving a blowjob," he breathes, giving me those dark eyes as his cock throbbed right in front of my face.

I nodded shyly, shrugging my shoulders. "M-Maybe we shouldn't do this here in your office. Denver or anyone could walk-"

"He knows not to mess with me while I'm having lunch and spending time with you. No one else will come in."

I giggled to myself. "I'm having lunch, alrighty," I smirk, grabbing his straining cock again.

But to be honest, I was nervous. I was flushed, and my mind was spinning. I knew he'd been with plenty of girls before me. I was nervous about my performance, even though I knew he didn't think of it that way.

"You're about to," Cassian purrs hoarsely. "I'm so damn close, baby girl."

I grabbed his cock in the palm of my hand and wrapped my fingers around it. "Already? I just started, I just-"

"And do you know what you do to me, huh?" he grits, grabbing my chin. "Being in your pretty warm mouth with those sparkling eyes staring at me so innocently."

I gasped lightly, biting my lip. "Cassian," I whisper, keeping my mouth parted.

We were silent for a few beats as he slowly guided his tip through my lips, pushing deeper until he hit the back of my throat. It was then that he tried to move even further, and that's when I gagged again. His eyes were sinister as he tested my limits. My eyes were glassy as I breathed harshly through my nose.