𝟒: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲

❦

𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌

A week later...

It's officially been over a week and I haven't heard from, talked to, or seen Cassian. It was Monday, and I was currently walking to work. Let's just say that I needed Nadine's morning Starbucks because I've been frustrated.

Cassian's kiss in the elevator wasn't just a peck, it was a possessive, hungry, and strong kiss...full of want, desire, and lust. It was exhilarating to be choked up against the elevator wall while we got a taste of each other.

Maybe it was the alcohol, but I doubt it. We knew that we both wanted each other, so we released that tension that had been pent-up between each other ever since we met. He knew how to kiss, how to move his lips accordingly with mine, and almost knew as if I secretly wanted him to control me and show me his real passion.

The elevator dinging and opening cut off our almost make-out session, where he walked me to my door. I thanked him again for taking me out as I unlocked my door, where he leaned in and placed a kiss on my cheek.

He wished me a good sleep, holding a smirk as he walked away. I was speechless when I walked into my apartment. Of course, he was good at kissing...he was good at everything.

So that's why I'm more than surprised that he hasn't reached out to me for another date; a text, a call, anything. He seemed so possessive over me, and everything that came out of his mouth sounded so damn promising.

When a few days passed, I knew that it wasn't just him being busy with work. Then, when a week passed on Friday, I knew I had just been stood up. I was beyond furious because of course, I was starting to feel something for him.

He was my second kiss ever and an amazing one at that. I wondered if I wasn't a good kisser or something...I had a lot of questions, but of course, I wasn't gonna reach out to him now. I got the hint; he wasn't interested anymore.

I wasn't surprised that I was just a little game...maybe he was just craving a pure and innocent girl that week. I was now glad that I hadn't told my mom, Sloane, or Violet anything.

I walked into work, waving at Lillian. I think she noticed that I was a bit off; it wasn't just because it was Monday. I headed to the back, where Sloane had already made it. She was sipping her classic as I sat my bag down on the shelf.

"Good morning," I coo sarcastically, taking a deep breath before sitting down at the table.

"What's wrong with you?" Sloane just straight-up asks.

I laughed. "Is it that obvious?" I question, popping my straw into my drink, and taking a sip.

"Mhm," she hums, trying to read out my face.