𝟖: 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

❦

𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌

🎵 "Drown Inside It"―Icarus & dazeychain

I gasped, not moving. I swallowed in nervousness, because not only did I want him to take my virginity, I wanted him to fuck me until I couldn't walk. I was nervous about the sex, and I was confused at myself for my mind derailing a bit ago.

I knew there was nothing wrong with having desires and wants, but were we moving a little too fast? Like what the hell just happened?

He just bent me over on his island in a moment of rage and dominance and spanked me...and I liked it.

"Bella, did you not hear me, hm?" Cassian hums near my ear, grabbing my hips and pulling me up off of the island.

My breath caught in my chest as he held me against his rock-hard chiseled body, which smelt of eucalyptus body wash and masculinity.

"I heard you," I murmur barely audible, squeezing my eyes shut at the feeling of his bulge pressing into my backside, our thin clothing being the only thing keeping us in contact.

Then he wrapped his strong hand around the front of my throat, pulling my neck up to look him in the eyes. "And why are those pretty little feet not moving towards my bedroom?" he asks sinisterly, our heavy breaths filling the atmosphere.

I removed his hand from me and took a few steps forward, grabbing my water bottle off of the floor that had fallen in the process of what just happened. I took a much-needed sip and sat it back on the island.

He was startled at my sudden retraction, considering I fell into the lustful daydream as much as he did.

His eyes turned from hunger to calmness in seconds. "Sweetheart, what is it? I thought you liked-"

"I did," I bud in quietly. "More than I thought I would."

He stepped towards me, grabbing my waist. "Is it because you're nervous?" he wonders softly. "You don't need to be nervous with me, darling...I'll guide us, I'll-"

"It's not that, Cassian," I tell him, looking from his bare chest to his eyes. "I know that we're psychically and sexually compatible, it's just...are we moving too fast?" I ask with second thoughts in my eyes.

He rubbed my waist gently. "It's different for everyone, baby...but how hard you get my cock every time, it's...a lot," he hisses, taking a sharp breath in after.