5)

10th September 1971

It was Today.
And Remus Lupin was ill.

The full moon was approaching, and even if his 4 friends didn't suspect him of anything, they would soon.
But for now he was safe.
None of them would find out his secret.

"Remus are you alright?"Peter asked timidly.
"Yeah I'm fine,"
But he wasn't really.
His head was throbbing and it was only going to get worse the closer it got to tonight.

"Remus,can you come with me to the library?"Lucia had asked.
"Why not?"

He would do anything to keep the friendship he had between himself and the other four,but this was a very dangerous and dark secret he was hiding.He didn't want to lose the friendship he had made.But he was scared that if any of the other four had found out his secret;It would be over.

But instead of going to the library,Lucia dragged him in the direction of the Hospital Wing.
"Lucia...Where are you taking me?"

"Hospital Wing.No offence but you look horrible,"She said calmly looking back to make sure that he was still following.

"Lucia.I'm fine,"He protested;but it was no use,Lucia had made up her mind.

"Come on!"She said.

"Ah,Mr Lupin,I've been wondering when you'd come to see me again,"Poppy Pomfrey exclaimed as she bustled past to a sick patient.
"Lucia I'm fine,you can go now,"

"Take care Remus,I'll see you tomorrow."With that she turned around and walked back to Gryffindor Tower.

Curiosity was natural to Lucia.But it was clear that this wasn't something normal.And Lucia was determined to solve this mystery.
No matter what it took or how long.