36)

20th December 1971

The Christmas holidays held at least 1 Pureblood wedding.

Bellatrix Black,true to her last name,wore a wedding dress in the darkest shade of black.
She looked like she was going to Rudolphus' funeral instead of wedding.

It was an Autumn wedding in the late afternoon. The area faced the breathtaking sunset.  At the end of each seated aisle, jasmine scented candles hung from naked tree branches. Spread down the aisle was white leaves, as far as the eyes could see, slightly moist so they wouldn't crack when you stepped on them.

The flower girl lined the path with white rose petals as the music started. Bellatrix took a few steps out before she was greeted by her father. He escorted her down the aisle.

Rudolphus was staring at Bellatrix,awe visible on his face as he looked at her.

Natalie was crying silently,watching her best friend go from being a Black to being a Lestrange.

Cygnus Black passed his daughter to Rudolphus.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today on this evening to witness these beautiful souls join together in holy matrimony,"

"I,Bellatrix Black, take you,Rudolphus Lestrange, to be my magically bonded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

Rudolphus repeated what Bellatrix had said.The ring bearer came foreword and presented the rings.

Bellatrix placed Rudolphus' ring on his finger as Natalie let out a sob.

Then Rudolphus placed Bellatrix's ring on her finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."He nodded to Rudolphus,"You may now kiss the bride,"

Rudolphus leaned in as Lucius covered Lucia's eyes with his hand.

She slapped his hand away."You messed up my mascara!"

Lucius' eyes widened."oh,shit,"

Then there was the party.

The bride and groom had the first dance and then Natalie shoved Rudolphus out of the way,before grabbing Bellatrix's hand.

And dragging her to a spare room to redo her makeup.

"Oh,hi Sirius,"

"Lucia,"The boy greeted.

"Do you know when you're coming over?"

"This week or next,"

The girl nodded.

Hey, guys, sorry to inform you but just like the others I will be taking a break. I just need some time. I will spend it on reading and I'll be on wattpad except I won't be publishing anything for I think a while.
Hope you all understand,
Ly x