11)

29th September 1971

On the night of the 29th Lucia and Remus snuck into the Great Hall.

They charmed the door and snuck back to Gryffindor Tower,running after only just missing an interaction with Filch.

"Is it done?"James asked,not even letting both of them catch their breaths.

"James! Let them breathe,"Peter said.

Remus shot Peter a grateful look.

"Yeah,"

"It's done,"

30th September 1971

The thing was,Lucia had accidentally messed up the charm on the door.

But none of the Marauders knew that.

"Should we go down now?"Aanya asked.

"Hang on,"Lucia was curling her eyelashes using her wand."I need to finish this one,"

Aanya nodded.

"Right let's go."

But still,almost silently Lucia should've cast a moving shield charm,in case it failed horribly.

And that's what happened.

Lucia had accidentally charmed the door to change all uniforms not just Slytherin.

So when she and Aanya walked through the doors to the Great Hall,Lucia's uniform turned yellow.

"What the hell.......?"Aanya was staring down at her own uniform,which was a dark shade of blue.

"Who's who?"

The Slytherin table was now red,yellow and blue.

The Hufflepuff table was now a mix of green,blue and red.

The Ravenclaw table was green and red.

The Gryffindor table was green.
Almost all green.

There was more green in the hall than any other color.

"Everyone,please go sit at your house tables,"Professor McGonagall called.

"I think we all are,"Lucia muttered.

Then James and Sirius walked in.

And their uniforms turned green.

"MR POTTER.MR BLACK.WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING YOUR OWN UNIFORM."McGonagall shrieked.

"We are,"Sirius said looking down.And proceeded to dramatically faint."Why am I wearing these atrocious colours?"

"What colours?"James said.Then he let out a loud shriek,"Help,I'm wearing green and.......Hang on...."

Both boys turned to Lucia and then Remus.
Then to the whole hall.

"Morning?"

"They had something to do with it,"Minerva McGonagall slammed both hands down on the table.

"Minerva leave the poor table alone.It hasn't done anything to you."Slughorn replied.

"They're first years,They can't do magic like that."Flitwick muttered."That charm is taught for N.E.W.Ts,"

"5 first years who have already got 4 detentions,"Minerva pointed out.

"N.E.W.Ts.Minerva.N.E.W.Ts. None of them would be able to do it,"

"It could've been the Prewett twins?"Sprout suggested.

"Yeah.It could be the Prewett twins."Slughorn agreed.

"They are sixth years?"Sinistra mumbled,but the other staff members paid her no attention.

And outside the door 5 students grinned at each other.
"We got away!"

Merry Christmas and a happy new year