8)

16th September 1971

"And yet here we are again,"Lucia groaned,her head on the desk.

"Maybe you could help?"Sirius suggested.

The boys were cleaning out and sorting out McGonagall's bookshelf and Lucia was complaining. Mcgonagall had taken their wands,so magic wasn't an available resource.

"No."

"Why not?"Remus asked.

"Coz it's not my fault.And I don't want to,"she shrugged."And I'm Hungry,"

Peter moved,something in his pockets rustling.

"Can you not help us? Please?"Peter said,offering her a lollipop.

It was green apple flavor,so she took it,and went to stand in front of the bookshelf.

"I'm only doing it because Peter asked,"

"Here's the dustpan and brush."James said,passing it to her.

"I don't need it,"Lucia chucked it onto the table and closed her eyes.

The books came of the shelves,dust vanished and the sorted themselves.

She walked past the boys,closing James' open mouth.

"You could've done that before! So then we wouldn't have to do any work!"Sirius exclaimed.

But Lucia was sat down at a table clutching her head,wincing.

"Are you okay?"Peter squatted down beside her.

"Yeah,I'm fine,I shouldn't use wand less magic that often,"she smiled.

The door opened and McGonagall walked in.
She inspected the shelf and smiled.

"Perfect you may go now,"

Sirius and James sprinted out of the room and Remus,Peter and Lucia walked out.

"God Peter where did you get this Lollipop from?"Lucia asked.

"Honeydukes,There's one in Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley."Peter replied."The cherry ones are really good."

"How did you do that?"Remus asked,curious.

"I don't know,"Lucia shrugged."I've done it several times before but it hurts my head whenever I do it."

"But it was really....."Peter trailed off.

"Hurry up slowpokes,"Sirius yelled from the other side of the corridor.

Lucia rolled her eyes."Let's go before they decide to ditch us."