38)

25th December 1971

The Malfoy's Christmas Ball was perhaps one of the most important Pureblood events of every year.

"Lucia,have you seen my emerald necklace?"Natalie asked,still dressed in a skirt and Slytherin jumper.

"No.I haven't,"came the reply from a large walk-in closet."Have you seen my Amethyst one?"

"Yeah.I've got it,"Natalie answered,"I'll go get it."

She left the room.

"Ow!Watch it Lucy!"

"You crashed into me Nat!"Lucius scowled.

"Really?"Natalie said."I think it was you,"

"Nat!I found your emerald necklace!"Lucia said,walking out of her room,before noticing both of her siblings."What's going on?"

"He crashed into me!"

"You ran into me!"

"Right!Natalie take your necklace.Lucius go away and let us get ready."

"The Ball is in 4 hours!"Lucius pointed out.

"And we need that time to get ready,"Both sisters glared at him.

Lucius huffed but left.

"Thanks,Lou!"

Lucia nodded and went back into her room.

"Mipsy!"Lucia called,as small house elf popped into her room.

"Miss Malfoy,"Mipsy greeted,"How can Mipsy help?"

"Can you find me my amethyst necklace,please?I can't find it."

"Anything for Miss Malfoy,"

About two minutes later,Mipsy returned,with Lucia's amethyst necklace.

"Can you help with my makeup and hair?"

About 3 hours later,Lucia Malfoy stepped out onto the landing,at the same time as her older siblings.

Natalie had an emerald green ball gown on whilst Lucius had a black suit on.

"Why are you so obsessed with that colour?"Lucius asked.

"What this one?"Lucia asked as she flattened down her lilac gown.

"Well I haven't seen any other colour on you for any ball in years,"Lucius replied.

"It's a pretty colour!"Lucia defended.

"You're not going,"Walburga Black hissed as she glared at her son.

"Why not?"Sirius asked.

"Look at your face!"Walburga sneered."You can't even walk properly,let alone dance."

Sirius was silent for a moment before he opened his mouth again. "You do realise that glamour charms exist?Right?"

"Oh,You insolent little...."Walburga started,before slapping his face.

Sirius just glared up at her,not even rubbing his cheek.

Orion Black walked down the stairs,Regulus following behind. "Shall we leave?"
Then his eyes fell upon Sirius.

"He's not going,"Walburga said,her voice cold and full of threat.

Sirius walked back to his room,dejected.
Guess he wasn't going to see his best friend until Hogwarts started again.

The ball was in full swing when Lucia realised that she hadn't seen Aanya or Sirius anywhere.Emma was there.Even the Weasley's were there,showing off their wealth.The Blacks were there,both sides,Sirius' and Bellatrix's. But Sirius was nowhere to be seen.

So when she was looking for her friends, Lucia spotted the Avery's before any of her siblings,and quickly walked over to them.

"Seraphina!Seselina!"

"Lucia!"

The 3 girls collided in a hug,somewhere in the middle.Lilac,red and blue fabric mixed.

"I've missed you so much,"Seraphina muttered,as she pulled back from the hug.

"I've missed you more,"Lucia murmured as she grabbed the twins hands and pulled them towards the tables.

Lucia's outfit

Or

Or however you want

Or however you want.

I won't be updating for the next week-I have exams and these ones are really important.
I will update next Monday or possibly Tuesday.

Thank you!