26)

22nd November 1971

"He's a Monster!"Sirius wailed dramatically.

Remus blinked.Did he know?

"He folds his socks!"Sirius added.

Remus let out a relieved sigh.They didn't know.

"You're a monster Remus!"James wailed."You fold your socks,"

The group were sat at breakfast and Sirius had just found out that Remus folded his socks.

"What's this about Remus being a monster?"Lucia asked,her grey eyes twinkling with amusement.

"I fold my socks,"Remus said.

Lucia gasped dramatically."He's a monster because he folds his socks?"

"YES?!"Sirius and James said in unison.

"James,"Lucia shook her head."Lily Evans folds her socks!"

"Lucia!"Lily gasped from down the table."How dare you give away my biggest secret!"

"No!"James gasped dramatically."It can't be!"

"So Remus isn't the only monster here?"Peter asked.

"Remus,"Lucia said,smacking Peter,James' and Sirius' heads,"Is not a monster!And neither is Lily!"

"Yeah,and I'm not a star,"

Lucia smacked him again.

"That hurts!"

"I know,"

Like they did last month,prefects led the younger years out onto the Quidditch Pitch for the Hufflepuff v.s. Ravenclaw match.

When everyone had finally made their way to the Quidditch Pitch,Pandora Ariti's voice rang out,once again in the silent night.

"WELCOME AGAIN TO ONE OF 1971's LAST MATCHES!RAVENCLAW V.S. HUFFLEFUFF SHALL TAKE PLACE IN. THE NEXT 5 MINUTES,"

"The Ravenclaw team,who I must say,look ravishing in blue,have started with yet another dramatic entrance!Followed by the Hufflepuff team-you're a little too bright tonight aren't you?-"

"And Miranda Wood has released the Snitch,Bludger and Quaffle!The Quaffle is intercepted by Strauss-no not Jessica!The Ravenclaw one,Dumbass!" 

"Look,"Aanya whispered pointing."There's my stupid brother!"
"DONT CATCH THE SNITCH,AMOS!OR YOU LIKE ELLE BUCKLEY!"She yelled

"And Diggory's own sister is supporting Ravenclaw!"Pandora yelled amused,"Take that,Diggory!"

Lucia and Aanya laughed,as Amos Diggory flushed red.

"And Hufflepuffs are ahead by 50 points.The score is 120:70.COME ON RAVENS!MASIE AND I HAVE A BET GOING ON AND I DONT REALLY WANT TO GIVE HER 10 GALLEONS!"

In the distraction of the match,Pandora Ariti didn't notice someone walking up to the Quidditch pitch,until it was too late.

"PROFESSOR ALERT!"Pandora yelled."EVERYONE SHUT UP!"

The Quidditch Pitch was almost instantly quiet.
Everyone watched with bated breath.
It took a couple of minutes,but whoever the person was soon disappeared.

Even after 5 minutes,nobody was moving.

So when Pandora's voice sounded from the Commenters box,many almost fell over in shock.

"Right that was very close,guys!"Pandora said softly into her wand,but it was amplified around the quidditch pitch."Do we want to continue playing or not?"

"Play"echoed around the pitch.

"It's your decision,"Pandora shrugged.

Nothing else happened apart from Hufllepuff catching the snitch,but losing.

Aanya and Lucia ran towards the Commenters box.

"Pass me your wand,"said a breathless Aanya.

"YOU CAUGHT THE SNITCH AND STILL LOST,AMOS!"She yelled into the wand.

"OI DIGGORY!"Pandora yelled,"CAN I ADOPT YOUR SISTER?"

"YEAH,BE MY GUEST,"Amos yelled back."I DON'T NEED HER ANYWAY!"

"Rude!"Aanya grumbled.