35)

18th December 1971

⚠️TW-Torture⚠️

"CRUCIO,"

Screams were echoing throughout a room.
A head of platinum blonde writhed on the ground,and it was clear as to whom the screams belonged to.

If the spell wasn't stopped and the person would soon go insane from the amount of torture.

The cruciatus curse wasn't stopped.

Until it was.

The person was convulsing.

"Let's put the poor thing out of its misery,shall we?" A cold snakelike voice sneered.

"AVADA KEDAVRA,"

There was a green flash,then nothing.

And as 2 girls stared at their own face...

And both Lucia and Natalie Malfoy were screaming.

As Bellatrix Lestrange and Gillian Fairman ran to shake Natalie Malfoy from whatever nightmare she was having,3 girls were in the same situation with Lucia.

"LUCIA!!"Aanya said, being the first to recognize the screaming in her room.

"Wake up,"Hestia muttered."wake up,wake up,wake up,"

"Marlene go get some water,"

Marlene grabbed the glass on Lucia's bedside table and ran into the bathroom.

She ran back,water spilling but passed the glass to Aanya,who placed it back onto bedside before trying to wake the girl.

Lucia jerked awake.

"Shhh,"Aanya said soothingly."It was just a dream,Lou.It wasn't real."

"It-it felt so real,"Lucia sobbed,voice cracking.

Aanya passed her the glass of water.

"Drink some water,"Hestia said,as Lucia tried to drink some water.

"Wanna talk about what happened?"Marlene questioned.

"I-I-"

"Maybe later Lou,"Aanya soothed,"Just breathe,"

Lily and Mary burst into the room.They took one look at Lucia and understood.

"Are you okay?"Lily asked softly,as Lucia shook her head.

"It-Its fine,"

Lucia almost sighed in relief when she saw her older sister.

Natalie clearly had the same reaction,as she rushes to her younger sister and made a fuss.

Natalie wrapped her arms around Lucia,who reciprocated the action.

"You okay Nat?"Lucia said,breathing in a scent so familiar to her own but yet so different.

"Yeah.Are you okay?"

"Yeah,"

"You two ready to go back to Malfoy Manor?"Lucius asked,slinging his arms around both of his sisters.

"Not really,"Lucia replied.

"Why?Because you're a Gryffindor instead of a Slytherin?"Lucius asked.