25)

18th November 1971

"Beautiful,isn't it?"

The voice jerked Lucia back to reality.
She had been gazing at the stars from the Astronomy Tower and it was peaceful.Until now of course.

She turned around,and saw Ravenclaw's ghost, The Grey Lady,watching her.

"Hello again,Natalie,"

"Oh,"Lucia said," I'm not Natalie."

"Then,who are you?"

"Lucia,Natalie's younger sister,"Lucia said,"And you're The Grey Lady,right?"

"Yes,"The ghost replied,"But you shouldn't be up here,"

"I know.."

"HELENA,"Natalie's not so quiet shriek,shrieked.

Lucia almost fell off the railing in surprise.

"Natalie?"Lucia said,as soon as she was certain that she wasn't going to fall off the Astronomy tower.

"Lucia?What are you doing here?"

"Looking at the stars,"

"Right,"Natalie smiled,"I do that a lot too,but it's after curfew,remember?You need to go back to Gryffindor,"

Lucia nodded and left.

"Hey Helena!"

"Hello Natalie,"The ghost replied.

Natalie waited until she was certain that Lucia had gone back to her common room.

"I don't know what to do,"

"What do you mean?"

"Lucius is going to be a Death Eater,Bella's going to be married,I'm going to be married to Corban Yaxley and I've got N.EW.T.S."Natalie whispered.
"Fathers going to Murder Lucia for being a Gryffindor."

The ghost moved closer to Natalie.

"You know what Fathers reaction was, to me taking Muggle Studies.I'm Head Girl.I've got to marry Corban Yaxley.Its to much for me!"

"And I've got to become a Death Eater!"

Helena Ravenclaw looked a bit unsure on what to do.

"And I've been having nightmares.Nightmares of Lucia on the floor,being tortured to death!"Natalie sobbed."To death!"

"Natalie.Breathe,"Helena said softly."Nothings going to happen to Lucia.I promise.I'll look after her."
"Concentrate on your N.E.W.T.S.And go to Madame Pomfrey for Dreamless Sleep Potion."

"Thanks Helena,"Natalie said,wiping away her tears.

But as Helena gazed at Natalie's palm she noticed something.
Something that was going to change everything.

But neither of them noticed a younger blonde girl standing near the top of the staircase.

Neither did they hear the muffled noise that come from her.

For those of you who don't know, Natalie looks like an older version of Lucia.
They basically would've been identical,if they had been the same age.