15)

11th October 1971

And that's how 2 visible people and 1 not visible person got into Hogsmeade.

And got away with it.

Well almost.

Narcissa and Lucius tried to sneak Lucia  into Hogsmeade by making her cling to Narcissa's torso and hide her under Narcissa's cloak.

She claimed she was pregnant to McGonagall and Slughorn before they were about to leave.

"We did it,"Narcissa breathed.

"We actually did it,"

There was a muffled sound coming from under Narcissa's cloak.

They visited Honeydukes and Zonko's and were going to the 3 broomsticks when.....

When they came face to face with McGonagall.

Narcissa froze.

Making Lucia lose her grip and tumble out of Narcissa's cloak.

"Oh," Narcissa said, "I have given birth."

"She looks just like us." Lucius chimed in.

Lucia babbled like a baby in an attempt to not get caught.

Lucius snorted and tried to help Lucia up.

"It's not funny!"

McGonagall tried not to smile."Miss Malfoy please go back to Hogwarts,"

"I uh- don't know how,"Lucia admitted.

"I'll take you back,"Professor McGonagall said. "But you have detention,"

Lucia sighed but followed. "Thanks Lucius, Narcissa,"

"Lou,wait,"Lucius passed her some of the sweets they got from Honeydukes. "You can go now,"

Lucia smiled as she followed Professor McGonagall back.After all she had gotten what she had needed from Zonko's.

Professor Minerva McGonagall had seen many young students try to sneak into Hogsmeade before their third year.

They were stopped before they got anywhere near the carriages.

But this first year had tried to.And almost succeeded.

Of course she had help from 2 prefects.

Two Slytherin Prefects.

They were almost back at Gryffindor common room.

"Wattlebird,"The portrait of The Fat Lady swung open.

"Professor McGonagall!"The Gryffindor Prefect exclaimed suprised. "Did you need anything?"

"No,I just came to drop off a student,"McGonagall faced Lucia. "Your detention is at 5pm on Thursday.Be on time."