27)

26rd November 1971

"Hi Nat,"Lucia plopped in the seat between Bellatrix and Natalie.

"Hi Lou,"Natalie replied wearily.

Bellatrix gasped,"Not even a 'hi Bella' or a 'goodmorning'?Im disappointed Malfoy,"

"Which one?"said Lucia,Natalie and Lucius together.

"Definitely not you,Nat,"Bellatrix grinned.

"I know,Bella,"Natalie smiled.

"Which one of us?"Lucius asked.

"You!"Narcissa exclaimed,also sitting down.

"Me?"He asked confused.

"You were supposed to wait for me!"Narcissa said."You didn't wait though,"

"How dare you,Lucius!"Lucia said,"You can't even wait 5 minutes for Cissa!"

"Shut up,Lou,"The boy sighed."Go bug someone else,"

"Don't tell me what to do,Lucy"

"Don't call me that!Or I'll say your nickname and completely ruin your name."

Lucia arched an eyebrow."I'll ruin your life,"

Natalie stopped mid conversation and looked at both of her younger siblings.
This wasn't happing,again.

Lucius looked terrified.

Last time this had happened,Lucia had ended up sticking Lucius to the ceiling.

Nobody could get him down for hours.

"Bella,how are your wedding preparations going?"

"Good,thank you Lou,"

Bellatrix's wedding to Rudolphus was in December this year.
They were having a Winter wedding;whereas Natalie's wedding to Corban Yaxley was in the summer.

"I'll see you later,"Lucia said,standing up.

"See you soon!"
"Bye,"
"Take care!"

The group looked at Lucius,who hadn't said anything.

"Fine,"He huffed."Bye Lucia,I hope to not see you soon,"

Lucia smacked his head,hard.

Natalie and Bellatrix's mouths dropped open.

"Lucius!"Natalie said."Don't be so rude!"

"He always is,"

Lucius just shrugged.

The thing about November in Scotland,was that it was cold.
Very cold.

So as the Marauders sat in a circle in the Gryffindor Common room,they each had a jar of blue fire in their hands,thinking of their newest prank.

"So the next quidditch match will be Hufflepuff v.s. Slytherin."Peter said.

"Personally I hope Hufflepuff wins,"Sirius said.

"Me too,"James agreed.

"I want Slytherin to win,"Lucia commented.

"No,"James and Sirius gasped.

"It seems like we have a traitor in our ranks,"Remus muttered.

"I second that,"Peter said.

"My own friends turn against me,"Lucia muttered.

"I thought we were best friends,"

"I'm afraid that title belongs to me,Black."Aanya said,grinning at Lucia."Mother's sent cookies."

Lucia grinned back.

"Can I have one?"Sirius asked.

"Sure,"Aanya said."There's plenty."

Lucia and Aanya shared another grin (which Remus noticed)before simultaneously grabbing their bags and running upstairs.

"LUCIA MALFOY AND AANYA DIGGORY!"Sirius shrieked.

Sirius' head was growing as big as his arrogance,at a very quick rate.

James' head was only slightly smaller.
Remus was the same size and Peters was smaller than it was been.

Both girls were at the top of the stairs laughing at both boys when James ran forward to chase them up the stairs.

Sirius was now on the floor,crying for he could barely lift his head up.

As soon as James' put his foot on the staircase,the stairs instantly flattened so Aanya and Lucia slid down,knocking James down too.

"Oh my gosh,Sirius,"Aanya gasped,in mock concern,"I didn't know that the cookies had been poisoned."

"Gosh,I want to keep this memory forever,"Remus gasped,from laughing to hard.

Aanya passed Remus,Peter and James a vial which had the antidote,which they all took gratefully.

"What about me?"Sirius wailed,still on the floor.

"This is for my ginger hair,Black."Lucia grinned.

She reached up to her blonde hair,which she had put up into a high ponytail,and let it down.
Lucia ran her fingers through her hair,relieved that it was out of its tight elastics.

"Your hair looks messy,"Remus commented.

"I know,"Lucia said."My head was hurting,so I took it out."

"My head hurts!"Sirius wailed.

"Come on,Aanya,"Lucia sighed as she walked over to Sirius."Give the Drama Queen his wine."

"Here you go,Your big headedness,"Aanya said as she curtsied,then passing him the antidote.

Then both girls ran up the stairs,collapsing on their beds,while laughing.