17)

16th October 1971

"YOU WHAT?"Miranda Wood's scream could be heard from the common room.

All inhabitants of Gryffindor house were almost instantly piled into the common room to see some drama.

"Madam Pomfrey said that I can't play Quidditch!"Adonae Johnson exclaimed."I tried to persuade her but she wouldn't understand!Its not my fault!"

"Maybe if you hadn't gotten injured during practice,I would still have a seeker!"Miranda yelled. "Did you ask McGonagall?"

"I did but it was the same response.'You can't play Quidditch!I can't do anything"He shrugged.

Wood stormed out as Johnson took a seat in a newly vacated armchair.

After a short amount of time Gryffindor's Quidditch Captain came back.Fuming.

"THEN I HAVE NO SEEKER,"Miranda Wood screeched."THE MATCH IS IN LESS THAN A BLOODY WEEK!THEN WE LOSE. NOBODY HERE CAN PLAY SEEKER!"
Her gaze traveled around the room until it landed on Lucia.

"YOU!"

"Me,"

"YOU'RE SEEKER!"

"WHAT?"Adonae Johnson yelled."SHE'S A FIRST YEAR!"

"She played in the Midnight match against Slytherin and we won."Miranda hissed."Against Lucius Malfoy,"

Adonae was silent.It was true that Lucius Malfoy had never lost the snitch to any player.Even the boy himself had never beaten Malfoy.

"I'm going to McGonagall.End of discussion!"And with that Miranda stormed out.