PART ONE; THE DEMON

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー muzan kibutsuji

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー kokushibo

    "YOU worthless bitch!" The woman screamed in (Y/N)'s face as she threw a bowl of miso soup at her head, the sealed clay shattering upon impact and spilling the broth all over her once spotless kimono, blood then dripping down her forehead from...

    "YOU worthless bitch!" The woman screamed in (Y/N)'s face as she threw a bowl of miso soup at her head, the sealed clay shattering upon impact and spilling the broth all over her once spotless kimono, blood then dripping down her forehead from where she was cut. "Can't you do anything right!? All I ask is that you respect your father and I, yet do you listen? Time and time again, you have done nothing but disappoint us. It's revolting."

    (Y/N) said nothing.

    Didn't so much as flinch.

    Her emotionless (E/C) gaze stayed cast to the floor while she remained in her kneeling position, her palms flat along the tatami mats.

    Her mother scoffed at her silence.

    Her father—who had once again done nothing to tame his wife's violent nature—only looked away with a disgusted expression painting his features. Both of them were dismayed and dissatisfied with their offspring, having asked specifically for a strong male to take over the family name, but instead received a female who they thought could do nothing but fail over and over again. And no matter how hard they tried to conceive another child, they were only met with miscarriage after miscarriage.

    "Why were you even born at all?" Her mother scowled, her red lips curling into a sneer, her once beautiful face now marred with the ugliness of her anger and hatred.

    (Y/N) once more didn't answer.

    She had lived with her family's abuse for twenty years, so she knew when to speak and when not to.

    Now was a time where she shouldn't.

    All she had to do was take it.

    "Get out of my sight," her mother waved her hand at (Y/N) as she turned her face away from her, as if repulsed at the thought of looking at her for even a moment longer—and in retrospect, such a fact wouldn't be too far fetched.