PART ELEVEN; THE RESTRAINT

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー muzan kibutsuji

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー kokushibo

    "I sense no fear in you human," Muzan declared whilst standing over (Y/N), his eyes casting down to meet her (E/C) ones and take note of her unchanging expression that displayed no sort of cowardice or unease—instead, only a type of tranquil c...

    "I sense no fear in you human," Muzan declared whilst standing over (Y/N), his eyes casting down to meet her (E/C) ones and take note of her unchanging expression that displayed no sort of cowardice or unease—instead, only a type of tranquil clarity was present that he wished to peel back the layers of to her true feelings.

"I have every reason to fear you, but I do not," (Y/N) answered simply with a shake of her head, watching as a dangerous glimmer resided in his dark and oppressive gaze.

"I can kill you in an instant."

"I'm fully aware of that."

Silence descended between the two as they stared at each other, giving them time to observe the other and the subtle shifts they made. Muzan's disgust for her as a human had not faded, yet at the same time, a type of curiosity and amusement arose from her lack of fear towards him. He could see that she did fear death from the sight tremor in her fingers, but she had fully accepted it with grace and a smile, allowing her to therefore not fear him.

It was an interesting mix that he had not once ever encountered before.

He had to know more.

"What's your name?" He then questioned.

"(L/N)(Y/N)."

He almost physically recoiled from her name, finding his hatred flaring up once more that almost extinguished his curiosity and made him kill her right then and there in the most brutal manner possible. However, he restrained himself, smoothing out his features so as not to reveal his emotions to the one sitting below him.

His eyes further narrowed.

Not only had Kokushibo lied to him about the human, but he had also disobeyed him when he didn't kill the entirety of the (L/N) clan.