PART TWENTY TWO; THE HOSTILITY

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー muzan kibutsuji

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー kokushibo

    "OH, my!" Upper Two declared after Muzan had disappeared with another strum from Nakime's biwa, his hands pressed together as he stared at (Y/N) with clear excitement in his rainbow-colored eyes

    "OH, my!" Upper Two declared after Muzan had disappeared with another strum from Nakime's biwa, his hands pressed together as he stared at (Y/N) with clear excitement in his rainbow-colored eyes. "What a pretty, young girl! If Lord Muzan hadn't tasked us to train you, I might've been tempted to have a taste... but now that I mention it, he never said I couldn't..."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened.

Just as she took a step back, Upper Three snarled at the other demon and stepped in front of (Y/N), his eyes narrowed into deadly slits.

Kokushibo didn't look much better.

His dark aura was suffocating.

"Don't even think about it, Douma," Upper Three's disgusted frown grew the longer he stared at Upper Two whom (Y/N) now knew as Douma, his fingers curling into fists that allowed veins to scrawl up his flesh. "If you touch her outside of training her, you'd be going against Lord Muzan's orders. And I will not stand for that."

Upper Three turned to (Y/N) who flinched from his serrated glare.

He then stalked towards her.

Kokushibo, however, was quick to stop this when he unsheathed his sword and within a second, had the blade pressed against Upper Three's throat. Their eyes clashed, animosity lingering between them which, in Upper Three's case, was fueled by a raging hatred that couldn't be quelled.

"Move," Upper Three growled.

"Akaza..." Kokushibo uttered lowly in warning, not even budging, clearly showing the obvious truth that he was not the slightest threatened.

"Who is she?" Akaza demanded as his gaze once more shifted back to (Y/N) that Kokushibo further stepped in front of to shield her from his glaring eyes. "To think that Lord Muzan would order for us to teach her Breaths and to fight... what importance can a human hold to his plans?"