PART FOUR; THE BOND

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー muzan kibutsuji

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー kokushibo

    KOKUSHIBO didn't know why he was following (Y/N), only that he wanted to

KOKUSHIBO didn't know why he was following (Y/N), only that he wanted to. It was a strange urge, and considering that he was a man that carried out his actions solely for the purpose of fulfilling his master's objectives, he vied for the answer to his rather bizarre and out of the ordinary responses to this human woman.

So, he followed her.

He made sure to keep out of her sight, blending into the shadows cast by the moon's glow, his eyes glowing like that of a predator's.

He couldn't be sure if he was hunting her.

Or maybe it was the other way around.

(Y/N) was a human who had no qualms about looking upon the deceased bodies of her parents and smiling, so how could Kokushibo say for certain if she were aware of his presence or not. For all he knew, she could be leading him to his expiration. She was certainly capable of planning something like that, but whether or not she could carry it out was what he questioned.

    He watched as she continued to walk down the worn dirt path away from her family manor, his eyes narrowing upon her entrance of a forest.

    Forests meant darkness.

    In darkness, demons lurked.

    And within that forest, he could sense multiple hostile demons.

    His lips twitched.

    This human...

    Does she even know the danger she's in?

    Unsheathing his sword, his grip on the handle tightening, he followed (Y/N) into the sea of trees, the leaves whistling softly in the night breeze. The moon's brightness was all but gone from the way the trees blocked out it's light, allowing shadows to proliferate and grow. (Y/N) didn't seem to mind the darkness, instead continuing to travel onwards with a rigid gaze and a determined expression.