CHAPTER -4

" BOOM 💥 !!"

"What was that!?" Hoseok was equally shocked as Jin and Yoongi. They shared a scary look and ran downstairs.

Now everyone is in the dining room.

"What's with that sound?" Jennie was confused. "I don't know, me and Lisa were doing our homework and heard the sound and came running here," Rose said. "It's an earthquake!!! We should run, come on!" Taehyung said as he was about to run, but SeokJin stopped him. "It's not an earthquake, Tae. Stay here." 

"Then what is it?" He asked.

"It's Namjoon!" Jisoo said coming out of the kitchen followed by Namjoon who looked embarrassed. "Don't tell me he tried to cook!?" Hoseok asked. "He did and..." Jisoo said, sighed.

All: And?!?

"I kinda burned the stove!" Namjoon said, scratching his nape embarrassed.

"WHAT!??"

"Seriously, Namjoon-ah!!!" SeokJin rubbed his forehead. "Dude, that's why Jin hyung asked you to stay away from the kitchen," Hoseok said, shaking his head. "Can I see the stove?" Taehyung asked. "Me too, I wanna see it too," Jungkook said after him. "That's not an art masterpiece, guys. What's there to see? And also, it's not safe there now," Yoongi said.

"Are you alright, Namjoon hyung?" Jimin asked. "I am fine, Jimin-ah, don't worry," Namjoon replied with a smile. He looked at the girls and Jungkook. "I am sorry, guys, I destroyed your kitchen."

"Oh, it's okay, Namjoon oppa, the thing is that you are alright," Lisa said with a smile. "Yes, oppa, don't worry," Jennie and Rose said. "I am really stupid," Namjoon said, looking down."No, no, you are not," Jisoo said, holding his shoulder. "Mistakes happen, and that doesn't make you stupid." 

"And you are never stupid. After all, you have an IQ of 148," Jennie winked at him. "But he doesn't know how to use it in the kitchen!" SeokJin said, crossing his arms."Hyung, I am sorry..." Namjoon pouted. "Your sorry is not going to fix their kitchen, Namjoon-ah."

"Jin hyungie, please forgive Namjoonie hyungie... he did it by mistake. From now on, he will never try to do kitchen stuff," Jungkook said, pulling Jin's shirt hem. Jin smiled at Jungkook's cuteness and said, "Aww, really? Does your Namjoon hyung promise it?"

 "Yes, he does! Right, Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook looked at Namjoon, who nodded repeatedly. "Yes, hyung, I promise."

"Alright then, you are forgiven," Jin said. "Hyung, you are the best." Jungkook hugged him as Jin hugged him back. "Thank you, hyung," Namjoon said. "It's alright, just don't repeat it, okay?" Jin smiled while ruffling his hair.

"So now we don't have breakfast nor any food for the picnic," Rose asked with a questioning look.

"Hmmm... I have a plan. You all get ready and pack your stuff. I will arrange everything," Jin said.

Time skip to the picnic spot :

"Woo, we are here!" Taehyung and Jungkook cheered as they ran down from their double-decker bus motorhome, followed by Jimin.

"Boys, be careful!" Jisoo yelled, following them.

"I am telling you, if you run like that and get hurt, nobody is taking you to the hospital," Jin said as he was the last person coming out of the bus.

"Let them be, hyung," Hoseok said as he put the picnic stuff on the ground. Jin just shook his head.

"Wow, it's really a beautiful place," Jennie said, observing the area. "Yes, it is, and also peaceful," Rose said. "Ah, perfect place to sleep," Yoongi said. "Hyung, you always just think of sleep. Come on, we are here to have fun, not do boring stuff," Namjoon said. "Sleeping is not as boring as reading books," Yoongi retorted.

"Hyung—" Namjoon whined. "Enough, come on, you both help us fix it and then Yoongi and Jisoo help me cook," Jin said. "Okay," Jisoo smiled. "Do I have to?" Yoongi whined.

"Yes, and no whining," Jin said.

"Fine."

"Hey, Lisa, let's see what the boys are doing!" Rose said as she pulled her towards Taeminkook.

They were playing volleyball there.

"That's not fair, you are two and I am one!" Taehyung complained. "Come on, Tae, don't complain! You yourself said you are a pro in this game, now what?" Jimin said.

"Don't worry, oppa, we are at your side," Lisa said to Taehyung. "Aww, my sisters." He hugged Lisa and Rose.

"No, no!!! It's illegal, you are three and we are two," Jungkook said. "No, it's not. Before we came, you were two and Tae oppa was alone. And that was fair. So now we are three and you are two, that's also fair," Lisa said.

"No way! If it's like that, then I am not playing," Jungkook said, crossing his arms. "Fine, then I will be on Jimin oppa's team, and we will play equally," Lisa said. "No, I am not giving you my Jimin hyung," Jungkook said, hugging Jimin.

"Oouoo... Calm down, kids," Jimin said, trying to cool down the atmosphere. "Let them be three, Kooki." Jungkook looked at Jimin. "But..."

"Don't you trust me?" Jimin asked. "I do," Jungkook said. "Alright then, let's show them our power, power of two," Jimin said. "Yes, let's do it," Jungkook said as they did a high-five.

"So, are you guys ready?" Rose asked. "Yup," Jimin said. "I will pass," Jungkook said. "Do whatever you want to, after all, it's you who is going to be lost anyway," Lisa said.

"We will not!!" Jungkook said, irritated.

"Alright, alright... pass it, Kook-ah," Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and threw the first ball, and they started to play.

On the other hand, the elders are busy preparing food. 

"And the dessert is almost done," Jin said, preparing dessert. "It's looking mouthwatering, oppa," Jennie said. "I know, Jennie-ah, that's because I am the cook," Jin said proudly. "I know, oppa, nobody can beat you in cooking and handsomeness," she said. "Yeah, you are absolutely right," SeokJin winked.

"Alright, it's done. Go call those sporty guys. We will set the table," Jin instructed.

"Okay," she said and went from there.

---
"Whaa !! It looks delicious." Jungkook said as he sat on a chair.

"Gosh! How fast you run!" Taehyung said, sitting near Jungkook. "It's not my fault that you are slow, hyung," Jungkook joked. Taehyung just rolled his eyes. "Stop talking while eating, you both," SeokJin said as everyone sat in their respective places. "Sorry," they said together and started to eat obediently.

To be continued........