CHAPTER -14

" Turn to the left please." Jennie said to the taxi driver.

" Yes ma'am." He replied. The taxi drove near a bridge. " Thank you." Jennie said as she paid the driver. As the taxi drove back, Jennie went under the bridge. It was dark out but thankfully the underpass had some street lamps to provide some light.

She saw a boy there leaning on the bick.
" Oh hello Jennie Kim." The boy smiled noticing her.

Without answering Jennie throw the bag to the boy who caught it. " Ooo so violence hun ?"

" Shut the fuck up !! You got what you want ! now hand over me what I want !" She demanded

Disclaimer:

⚠️⚠️This content may involve violations and instances of sexual assault.⚠️⚠️

"Not so fast babe !" The boy smirked and got closer to Jennie. Jennie's breath hitched as the distance was quite close. She tried to run from there but the boy held her hand.

Jennie just looked away with disgust and her eyes became teary."I didn't even start yet my baby... Why did this tears so early huh?'" That boy smirked.

She tried to scoot away but, his grip is much stronger than her struggling. ," Please leave me ! Why are you doing this to me ! I did what you asked for."

" I want to have fun Sweety." He holds her waist.

" Fucking leave me you asshole." Jennie tried her best to push him.

"Come on, why are you like this?" He said as he tried to slide his hand from her waist to her back.

But suddenly the boy was on the ground as someone punched him in his jaw.

Jennie was too shocked to react seeing the sudden scene in front of her.

The boy is now sitting on the ground, hands on his jaw and bottom lip slightly cut, blood dripping from that.

Jennie looked at the person who made this standing right in front of him.

" Jun__Jungkook" She whispered.

Jungkook now stands in front of Jennie and keeps her behind his back in a protective way.

"Damm man " That boy chuckled bitterly as he stood up slowly and spit some blood out. He glared at Jungkook ," Who the fuck are you hun ? This is the matter between us ! So fuck off."

Jungkook took a step near that boy and made straight eye contact with him," You're gonna regret what you did to my noona !" He said dangerously.

" Noona hun ?"The boy smirked," So you're gonna save your sister from me you little boy !" He moved closer to Jungkook.

But Jungkook pushed him as he stumbled back.

"Hey you little piece of shit ! Stay stand on your little legs I can fuck your sister right in front of you !! And you fucking can't...." He can't complete his sentence as a puch land on him makeing him stumbled again.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" He yelled.

" I warn you !! didn't I ?!!" Jungkook yelled and grabbed the boy's shirt and pulled him towards him and again punched him.

The boy punched Jungkook's jaw but he quickly dodged and he swung his hands to the boy.The boy hit his cheek.

" It's her fault!! Fucking her fault !! She should not be that hot there !! You girls wear clothes like that and need us to control ourselves hun !!" He yelled looking at Jennie as he pushed Jungkook.

"Don't you dare !!!" Jungkook's voice was deep as venom"Clothing does not make someone more likely to experience sexual violence. People get assaulted whether they wear bikinis or sweatpants and hoodies. It's your fucking eyes that can't control !!"