CHAPTER -16

It was an ordinary day at the park as Eunae meticulously framed her shots, trying to wrangle the perfect angle from the whims of nature, a voice cut through her concentration.

"Let's see! How are the photos coming!" The sudden voice made her jump, and she hastily inspected her surroundings, hoping it wasn't a sneaky squirrel trying to join her photo session.

"Nice," she whispered to herself, satisfied with her recent clicks. But then, out of nowhere, a wild Jungkook appeared, his voice startling her once again.

"Oh, did I scare you!?" he asked, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

Eunae turned to face him, slightly flustered, "Jungkook! What are you doing here?"

With a grin, he replied, "Well, just roaming around, you know? It's a great day for it."

Eunae raised an eyebrow, noticing the sketchbooks in his hands, "Really, with sketchbooks?"

Jungkook shrugged, "Oh, this. I thought of drawing something. Why not, right?"

"You're an artist?" Eunae asked, genuinely surprised.

Jungkook chuckled, "Well, it's more of a secret hobby. Keeps things interesting."

"Ahh~ oo," Eunae nodded." Now, go find a spot to sit. I've got more pictures to take."

" Yup " Jungkook grinned as he sat there, immersed in his creative pursuits.

As Eunae continued her quest for the perfect shots, she couldn't resist the temptation to capture Jungkook 's picture. Stealthily, she aimed her camera at him, clicking away without him even noticing. Her heart danced with every click of the camera. His focused expression, the way his hair fell over his forehead, and the slight crinkle of his brow all became precious snapshots etched in her memory.

However, her heart raced a little too fast when Jungkook finally looked up, "What's up?" Jungkook, with an amused glint in his eyes, questioned her, "Aaa, nothing. I have to go , it's time to go back. See you in school."

"Oo...ok," Jungkook replied, a hint of confusion in his voice.

"See you then!" Eunae hurriedly answered, practically sprinting away.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stood there, scratching his head, "What's wrong with her?" he asked himself, genuinely puzzled.

_____

Jungkook sighed, examining his sketchbook, clearly dissatisfied with the results. Just then, a friendly four legged intruder, the dog, decided to add his artistic touch by knocking the sketchbook from Jungkook's hands.

"Hey~~ easy buddy," Jungkook said, patting the dog's head.

"Tommy! Making trouble, huh!" a familiar voice chimed in.

"You?" Jungkook asked, looking up to see Minho, a grin on his face.

"Wow, we meet again, Jungkook! Hey," Minho greeted with a warm smile.

"Hello," Jungkook responded, Tommy the dog happily jumping on Minho.

"Yo buddy, are you annoying this gentleman, huh?" Minho teased Tommy.

"No, no, he is not!" Jungkook defended with a chuckle, picking up his sketchbook.

"You were drowning?" Minho asked, concerned.

"Yup," Jungkook confirmed.

"May I have a look, if you don't mind?" Minho inquired, extending his hand.

"Oh sure, I don't mind," Jungkook said, handing the sketchbook to Minho.

"Wow, you're an artist! These are masterpieces!" Minho praised him.