CHAPTER -8

Hello guys, I've decided to switch up my writing style. It's all about growth and trying new things. Your thoughts matter, so feel free to share how it resonates with you. 

As Jungkook cautiously entered the house, the atmosphere shifted instantly. Jisoo stood at the entrance, wielding a wooden spoon like a symbol of authority. Behind her, his other sisters sat on the couch, their expressions a mix of sternness and disapproval.

Trying to break the tension, Jungkook managed a nervous smile. "Noona, are you making dinner?" he inquired, his voice wavering slightly.

Ignoring his question, Jisoo narrowed her eyes at him. "Where have you been?" she demanded, her tone a blend of concern and frustration.

"I was with my friends," Jungkook stammered, removing his shoes and placing them in the closet.

"How many times have we told you not to go anywhere without telling us?!" Jennie interjected, rising from the couch and joining Jisoo.

"I... I am sorry. I forgot," Jungkook admitted, casting his eyes downward.

"You have a phone, right?" Rose questioned. Jungkook nodded.

"You could have called us and informed us about being with your friends," Jisoo pointed out, crossing her arms.

"If you don't need the phone, I'll take it," Jennie added, disappointment evident in her tone.

Lisa stepped forward, attempting to ease the tension. "Unnie, he's genuinely sorry. He won't do it again, right?" She looked at Jungkook, who nodded earnestly.

"Yes, noona, I am truly sorry for worrying you. Please forgive me. It won't happen again," Jungkook pleaded, his doe eyes seeking forgiveness from his three sisters.

Jisoo sighed, her expression softening. "I hope so. You are forgiven."

Jungkook smiled, relieved.

"Alright, but you need to be more responsible," Jennie asserted, her tone stern yet carrying a hint of concern.

"I will be, from now on, noona."

"Good," Jisoo smiled, "And please understand, we're not doing this to control you. You may find it annoying, but remember, you have the freedom to do what you want. Just let us know where you are and when you'll be back. We won't invade your privacy, but we care about your safety."

Jungkook reassured them, "Oh my God, noona, why are you overthinking? Don't worry; from now on, I'll inform you where I am, and I'll be back on time. I promise. Now, smile."

He playfully pulled Jisoo's cheeks, coaxing a smile from her.

"You brat, leave me!" Jisoo scolded, hitting his hand.

"Sorry, sorry," Jungkook laughed.

"But, Jungkook, next time call me too if you're having food," Rose chimed in unexpectedly.

Everyone facepalmed.

"Sure, noona," Jungkook grinned. "Now, I'll play video games. Lisa noona, come play with me."

"Oh, yeah!" Lisa high-fived Jungkook.

"No gaming," Jennie intervened.

"Why?" protested Lisa and Jungkook in unison.