CHAPTER -19

The room fell silent, the revelation hanging heavily in the air as the four exchanged determined glances. They decided to send the waiter to the designated location and hide nearby to observe his meeting with the mastermind person.

Under the dim streetlight near a desolate slum, the waiter nervously waited. Suddenly, a masked figure emerged from the shadows.

"Where is that boy Jeon Jungkook ?"The masked man demanded

"Where is that boy Jeon Jungkook ?"The masked man demanded. "S....Sir I..I am sorry."The waiter's heart raced. 

 "Hmm..You failed and also you are not alone here."

 Before the waiter could respond, the masked man's glare silenced him and he raised his hand as cloud of smoke bottle rolled down towards their legs and the smock billowed enveloping the alley.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, and Yooni's geyes widen in shock as they ran towards them. However, by the time they reached the alley, the smoke had dissipated, and there was no sign of either the masked man or the waiter.

"Did you see where they went?" Namjoon asked scanning the area frantically.

Hoseok shook his head, his breaths coming in short gasps. "They vanished into thin air!"

Jin's brow furrowed in frustration. "We can't let them get away. Yoongi, check for any clues around here."

Yoongi, visibly irritated, kicked one of the empty smoke bomb bottles. "All we have is this damn smoke and no trace of them."

As the masked man watched the boys in the alley, his gaze shifted to the other side where a car was parked. In the passenger seat, two men in suits were holding the waiter, their hands covering his mouth to prevent him from speaking.

"You'll pay for what you did," the masked man hissed at the waiter, his voice dripping with malice.

He sat in the car and signaled to the driver to start the car then glanced out the window while removing the mask.

"The boss isn't going to like this," he muttered under his breath.

Suddenly his phone rang, breaking and he picked the call.