CHAPTER - 5

"Hey, what are you doing?" Lisa asked as she entered Jungkook's room. "Chilling," Jungkook said, lying on the bed while scrolling his phone. "Okay, good! Get up," she said, coming closer to his bed.

"Why?"

"Because I said so!! Now come on!" She pulled him. "Alright, alright, I am getting up," Jungkook said as he sat himself on the bed. "Now, show me your nails!" She said, holding her nail polish.

"Are you gonna paint them on my nails? No way!" He hid his hand behind his back. "Oh, come on, Kooki! I want to try new colors on my nails. But before that, I wanted to see how it would look," Lisa said. "So why don't you try it on any noonas hand?" Jungkook argued.

"No one is at home."

"Jennie noona and Rose noona are home! Go to them and leave my poor nails," He said. "Jennie unnie has already applied nail polish, and Rose unnie is doing her project."

"So wait till she ends it."

"No, I want to try it now!" She said, grabbing his hand and started to apply nail polish on his nail. "Ah... noona, I don't want to! Don't do this, please," He cried. "Shuuuu... let me see the color," She said, engrossed in painting. Jungkook pouted, unable to do anything.

"Done," she grinned. "Now, let me take pictures of it!"

"No, no! Just remove it! Now!" Jungkook said. "I will. But before that, let me take pictures," She pulled out her phone and took pictures of his nails. "And now, let's try my new lipstick and eyeshadow." 

"No way!" He got up. "You are not doing that!"

"I will!!  Come here," Lisa tried to hold his hand, but Jungkook didn't let her. "Don't be stubborn, Kook! Come here."

"No, I am not," He stepped away from her. "Seriously!! Come here!" She started to chase Jungkook as he began to run. "Noona, please! I don't want to!" Jungkook said while running.

"Come here, you bunny," she held his collar from behind and pulled him towards her, then pushed him towards the bed, but unfortunately, he fell towards the bed headboard  hitting his head on it with a loud 'thud' sound.

"Ahhh..." He held his head with his hands.

Lisa's eyes widened as she realized what she had just done. "Oh my goodness, Kooki," She immediately went to him, kneeled down near him, and slowly touched his head. "Ahhh..." Jungkook cried in pain.

"What happened?"

"What was that sound?"

Jennie and Rose came running into the room.

"He... He hit his head on the bed headboard," Lisa said, her eyes teary. "What!?" they asked, shocked, and knelt near him as well. "Jungkook, Jungkook, are you okay? Look at me," Jennie said, holding his cheeks as Rose rubbed his back.

Jungkook still held his head with one hand, shedding tears because of the increasing pain. He couldn't utter a word because of the ache.

"Kooki, baby, where does it hurt, huh? Here," Jennie asked, placing her hand on the back of his head, which made Jungkook scream.

"Ahhhhh..."

"I am sorry, baby. I didn't mean to," Jennie apologized. "Noona will be gentle, okay? Let me see." Jungkook nodded as Jennie gently examined the injury. "Rose, please bring an ice pack from the fridge," she said. Rose nodded and went to fetch the ice pack.

 "Kooki, can you get up, bub?" Jennie asked, and Jungkook nodded. "Alright, let's get up and sit on the bed comfortably, hmm?" Jennie said, helping Jungkook to sit on the bed with Lisa's assistance.

"Here is the ice pack," Rose said, entering the room. Jennie took the ice pack from her and applied it slowly to the injured area of Jungkook's head. "Ahh... noona, that hurts," Jungkook whined. "I am sorry, baby. At the start, it will hurt, but later you will feel relaxed, I promise," Jennie said, concerned. She continued applying the ice pack for about 20 minutes, and slowly the external swelling and pain reduced.

"How are you feeling now, Koo?" Rose asked. "Much better now," He answered. "That's good," Jennie said, caressing his cheeks. "Don't tell me you were running again?!" She asked in a stern voice. Jungkook looked down. Jennie sighed, "How many times have I told you, Kooki, not to run..." but was cut off by Lisa. "It was my fault, unnie, not his."

Rose and Jennie looked at her. "What do you mean?" Rose asked. "I was chasing him to apply nail paint as he didn't want to, and I pulled him towards the bed, but he hit his head. I... I really didn't mean to," Lisa started to tear up and looked at Jungkook. "I am really sorry, Kooki. I... I didn't mean to hurt you... I am really sorry."

Jungkook held her hands. "Noona, it's okay. Why are you crying, huh? I am not mad. It was an accident. I know it. Please don't cry," Jungkook comforted her. Lisa wiped her tears. "Really?" she asked, as Jungkook nodded.

"It was between you and Jungkook, I get it," Jennie said, gaining the others' attention. "But that doesn't mean you can pull or push each other. It could lead to a severe injury. So, be careful of your actions." Lisa looked down and mumbled a sorry.

"Not just a sorry, Lisa. Be careful and don't repeat it in the future. Understand?" Lisa nodded, "I understand, unnie." Lisa said. "Alright, now stop pouting, come here," Jennie said, opening her arms for a hug. Without wasting any time, Lisa hugged Jennie.

"Not fair," Rose and Jungkook said together. Lisa showed them her tongue. They both rolled their eyes at Lisa. "You can't do this to me. I am the one who is hurt, and you are hugging her," Jungkook crossed his arms. "And how can you forget your Chipmunk unnie?" Rose said.

"Oh... my drama queens, come here," Jennie chuckled. Jungkook and Rose smiled and ran to Jennie for a group hug.

_______

At JMK Corporation

"Today's meeting is very important. I don't want any disturbance, alright?" SeokJin said to all his clients. "Yes, sir. We will not disappoint you," Hyeonji, Jin's secretary, said. Jin nodded at her. "Mr. Choi will be arriving at 2 PM, sir, and everything is perfectly prepared for him," Hyeonji explained.

"Good," Yoongi said as he checked the file and forwarded it to Jisoo, who also double-checked it. "Alright, it's almost time for his arrival. Everyone, get ready," Seokjin said, looking at his watch.

"Let's do our best, guys. Fighting," Jisoo said, addressing her employees.

"Yes, ma'am, fighting."

After 30 minutes, Mr. Choi arrived at the meeting room followed by Hyeonji. "Welcome, Mr. Choi," Seokjin said, shaking his hand. "Thank you, Mr. Kim," Mr. Choi smiled. "Let's start the meeting then," Jin said.

"Yes, let's begin."

The meeting took place for two hours, and at the end, Mr. Choi was impressed by them. "That's a unique idea, Mr. Kim," Mr. Choi smiled. "I am glad you like it, Mr. Choi," Seokjin also smiled. "So, the deal is happening between us, right?" 

"Of course, it is," Mr. Choi said. "We will start working together next week. What do you say?"

"Of course, let's do it."

To be continued........