CHAPTER -17

It was a sunny day at the beach, and the air was filled with the joyful laughter of the  party guys. They had decided to celebrate Jin's 28th birthday in a grand way. They organized a beach party with a costume theme.

The beach was filled with vibrant decorations and everyone wore creative costumes reflecting their personalities. Jin was a majestic king, Yoongi a laid back pirate, Hoseok a tropical explorer, Namjoon a beach scientist, Jimin a charming merman, and Taehyung a wild beach lion.

Jisoo dressed as a mermaid with an iridescent tail and seashell accessories, while Jennie went for a bohemian goddess look adorned with shells and beads. Rose opted for a relaxed chic style with high-waisted shorts and a cropped top, accessorized with sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat.

Lisa wore a colorful swimsuit and board shorts, ready for beach games with her frisbee and beach ball. Jungkook brought energy to the party as a beach explorer, equipped with a safari hat, cargo shorts, and tools for exploring the shoreline.

The day started with a series of beach games, from volleyball to sandcastle building competitions. The cousins were enthusiastically participating, creating a vibrant and energetic atmosphere. The waves provided a rhythmic soundtrack to the festivities as they crashed against the shore.

As the sun began to set, the party transitioned to a mesmerizing costume night with fairy lights twinkling above, casting a magical glow on the beach. A massive bonfire was lit, and everyone gathered around for a cozy evening filled with laughter, storytelling, and sharing memories.

The highlight of the night was a gaming extravaganza.The brothers, cousins, and friends formed teams, competing in friendly matches, with cheers and groans filling the air.

Amidst the festivities, Jin's close friends from school and college surprised him by arriving early. They brought heartfelt wishes and gifts, adding to the joy of the celebration. Little did Jin know that his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, who were abroad, had orchestrated a surprise of their own. Just as the gaming night reached its peak, the parents walked in, and the beach erupted in cheers.

Jin was genuinely surprised and overwhelmed with joy to see his parents. The family embraced in a heartwarming reunion, sharing stories and laughter around the crackling bonfire.

As the night unfolded, the beach echoed with laughter, music, and the sound of waves.

Amidst the loud music, Jungkook felt thirsty. He went to the counter and asked for a Sprite. The waiter added something mysterious to the drink when no one was looking and handed it to Jungkook with a sly smile.

Excitedly, Jungkook finished the drink and got back to dancing. But soon, he started feeling strange.

Feeling sick, Jungkook rushed to the bathroom, trying to weave through the crowd. The waiter who spiked his drink smirked and followed him.

Just as the waiter was about to catch up with Jungkook, Yoongi calmly stopped him with a request. "Hey, could you bring my order? It's been a while."

The waiter hesitated but then decided to fulfill Yoongi's request instead of following Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Jungkook, struggling with the aftereffects of the mysterious mixture, reached the bathroom just in time. He leaned over the sink, taking deep breaths and began to empty his stomach.

A concerned voice knocked at the door.

"Hey, who is in there?" Taehyung's voice rang out, the worry evident in his tone.

"Hyu--ng, it's me," Jungkook managed to respond.

Taehyung, recognizing Jungkook's voice, immediately grew concerned. "Oh, god, Jungkook, are you alright?" he asked worried. With a swift motion, he opened the door, realizing Jungkook hadn't locked it in his hurry.