CHAPTER -15

Disclaimer:

⚠️⚠️This content may involve violations and instances of sexual assault.⚠️⚠️

Continuing the flashback....

In this suspenseful scene, as Jennie stumbled through the dizzying haze of the club, a mysterious figure emerged to play a pivotal role.

The mysterious guy, with an enigmatic charm, caught Jennie just in time. With a smirk, he teased, "I am__ someone you'll know soon enough. Come with me, baby girl."

Leading her into a private room, the tension thickened as the boy pushed her onto the bed, leaving Jennie perplexed. "Why did you push me?" she questioned, her confusion palpable.

Undeterred, the mysterious guy attempted an unwanted kiss, prompting Jennie to push him away defiantly, exclaiming, "Get the fuck off me!"

In a dramatic turn, as she attempted to escape, he harshly pulled her back, causing her to collide with the bed, leading to an unconscious state.

He placed the phone on the nightstand and on the video recorder as he smirked at his sinister accomplishment, he placed her on the bed, muttering, "Owwoo, this will be freaking funny."

As the mysterious guy plotted his ill intentions, Jennie's phone rang, causing a dramatic interruption to his sinister plans.

"What the __," he muttered in shock, hastily trying to conceal his actions.

Hearing the girls' concerned voices through the phone, he panicked, muttering to himself, "She may be there."

Quickly fixing Jennie's dress in a chaotic frenzy, he hid under the bed taking his phone from the night stand .
Just as the door dramatically burst open, revealing the trio of friends.

"Jennie!" they exclaimed in unison, rushing to her side.

Hoyeon, channeling her inner drama queen, gasped dramatically, "Omg! What happened? Was she abducted by tequila aliens?"

Liza, trying to be the detective of the group, suggested, "I guess she's just intoxicated. We need to take her home before she embarks on a tequila-fueled intergalactic adventure."

Sofia, with a touch of flair, declared, "To the Tequila Mobile, team! Let's rescue our tipsy friend from the clutches of the night!"

As they carefully lifted Jennie, the mysterious guy, still hidden beneath the bed, listened to their theatrical conversation.

End of the flashback

-Disclaimer ends-

"I don't remember what happened after I blacked out. At first, I thought it was just a drunken hallucination, but when he sends me the pictures and videos he had taken, that's when it hit me," Jennie said, her voice breaking as she recalled the distressing events.

"He threatened to go viral with the videos and destroy the reputation of the Kims. He blackmailed me, demanding money to keep quiet. I came here to give him the money, hoping he'd leave me alone and hand over those pictures and videos," Jennie explained, her voice trembling with distress.

Jungkook hugged Jennie tightly as she cried her heart out.

_________

In the dimly lit basement, Jungkook secured the boy to a chair tying his hands, he locked the door behind him as he stepped out of the room.

Jennie, consumed by sorrow, sat on the couch covering her face with her hands.

"Noona," Jungkook gently placed his hand on her shoulder.