CHAPTER -9

Jisoo said "102.1. That's kinda high,"

" Yes it is." Jennie sighed. " Lisa called the doctor.'

" Yes unnie , " Lisa said dialing the doctor's number.

After 30 minutes

Jeon's sisters entered Jungkook's room as the doctor left and told them about the medicine they have to give Jungkook.

They entered the room only to meet with Jungkook sleeping peacefully. They cooed at him.

" We need to wake him up as he needs to take medicine." Jennie said.

Others nodded at her.

" Kooki , Kooki wake up bunn." Jisoo shakes him softly.

Jungkook opened his eyes irritatingly but sat anyway.

" Hey bunny you need to take medicine hmm ." Jisoo said while taking the glass near his mouth. She dissolve the medicine as Jungkook doesn't like to take the pills.

Jungkook shook his head and kept his mouth firmly shut, as Jisoo tried to lift the glass to his lips.

"Aw, you're so whiny when you're sick, Jungkookie,"Lisa  cooed. Jungkook pouted and finally gave in. He opened his mouth a tiny bit and Jisoo took the chance to raise the glass slightly.

Jungkook drank about half of the medicine before he started shaking his head slightly. She gave him the small fever reducer pill, but Jungkook shook his head more.

"Kookie, please, just this once?" Jennie asked. Jungkook put the pill in his mouth and took the tiniest swig of medicine. He winced when he tried to swallow the pill, but managed to do it, flinching as it entered his system.

"Good job, you can go to sleep now," Jisoo said.

Jungkook curled into a fetal position with the pillow pressed against his torso. Eventually he managed to fall into a light slumber as Jisoo patted his head.

____

After 2 days :

"Yo Jeon Jungkook !" Mingyu  called Jungkook from behind.

" Oh hey Mingyu."

" What happened bro you were absent ?" Mingyu asked.

" I had a fever." Jungkook sighed.

" What ? Are you fine now ?" Mingyu asked worried.

" Yah I am fine."

" God you should take care of yourself bro ."

" I will dude."  Jungkook said.

" Excuse me ?" A girl asked.

"Yes ?" Mingyu said.

" Uhmm I am a new transfer student here. I'm looking for the principal's office. I need to get some paperwork sorted out."

"No problem," Mingyu chimed in, flashing a charming grin. "We got you covered. Follow us."

" Oh Thank you so much." She smiled.

" No problem," He smiled back.

As they walked down the crowded hallways,  explained, Mingyu . "I'm Mingyu and this is Jungkook. We've been here for a while, so we know our way around pretty well."

" I am Park Eunae."  She smiled, feeling more at ease with her new guides. "Thanks so much. I was starting to feel a bit lost."