Plagiarism

Hello,

I know it's been a really long time, and I can completely understand the frustration for the lack of updates with this story.

Unfortunately, it's come to my attention that Infernal and my work, had been plagiarised and has been profited of.

The story has been copied word for word by 'Lynn Michael' and is title 'The weakest girl in the pack' on a pay to read platform called Noveltells. 

Those of you who really engaged with my work and enjoyed where Infernal was going, please can you help and support me by reporting the copied story to noveltells by this email

support@noveltells.net

I would really appreciate the help and as many of you, to try and get rid of this copied story.

It is such a shame that someone else has been making money for my own work and original ideas, and that this platform/company have also been gaining profits by advertising the copied story on social media such as Facebook.

I can understand that this was likely to happen, especially when I am not active on Wattpad as I once was.
But unfortunately, it does lead me with no choice but to remove my work from Wattpad; once the issue has been solved.

Please help and support me by emailing Noveltells to alert them on the copyright issue.