3.

Whatever it is
It feels like it's laughing at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror
Whatever it is
It's just sitting there laughing at me
And I just wanna screamWhat now?
I just can't figure it out
What now?
I guess I'll just wait it out (wait it out)
What now?
Please tell me
What now?

-Rihanna

"Pivot! Pivot! Pivot! Pivot! Pivot!"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

I jumped at the sound of Chandler's voice. My eyes flew open sleepily and I quickly wiped away the trail of drool that had appeared on my chin.

I stared at the small tv screen in front of me, the sight of Ross, Chandler and Rachel trying to move Ross' couch up the stairs warmed me. I had seen this episode a million times before and it still never failed to make me smile.

The hours had passed and I had watched countless episodes of FRIENDS and had even taken an unintentional nap. My eyes darted to the clock and I saw that it was already four in the afternoon. Five hours had passed since I had eaten and at the thought of food, my stomach growled. I definitely should've eaten more at breakfast with Alpha Richards but I just couldn't. The thought of eating in the morning didn't appeal to me as it did now.

I huffed and sat up on my bed, grabbing the TV remote to switch the TV off. I was no longer in the mood to watch FRIENDS which was annoying because I was always in the mood to see Joey eating or Monica cleaning and cooking.

The sunlight outside my window, illuminated my room giving it a faint brightness. My window was small but it was enough to let me peer out and look at the deep woods that surrounded the back of the packhouse. Even if I wasn't allowed to go outside much, the window was enough for me.

I suddenly heard the unlocking of my bedroom door and I immediately stood up, my head bowed down so I was staring at the floor. I heard the door swing open and the sound of high heels clicked on the window floor as the person entered.

"You may look at me," The voice, I recognised to be the Luna's said.

Slowly, I raised my head up and looked at her. She was dressed elegantly as usual, but this time her outfit was fit for a Luna. She was dressed in a pure white dress that clung to her figure and flowed down to the floor. Her makeup was down immaculately and her brown hair was pinned up in some sort of fancy up-do.

In her hands, she held a satin red dress and shoes.

"It's from Alpha Richards, he wants you to wear it tonight, along with these shoes," she said, holding out a pair of red stilettos, that had ribbons on them. I frowned at the shoes and then quickly remembered who was standing in front of me.

"You tie the ribbons around your ankles, to form a bow," she said. I watched as she walked to my bed and placed the dress and shoes down.

"You need to start getting ready, the Alphas have started to arrive." Her tone was slightly cold and formal as if she was talking to a pack member of a lower status.

I opened my mouth to speak and instantly shut it and the sharp look she gave me.

"What do you want to say, Valerie?" She asked with an eye roll.

"Permission to ask a question?" My voice came out shaky and hoarse, she smirked at that and nodded her head.

"Granted."

"Is the Demon Alpha here?"

The Luna stared at me, her perfectly arched eyebrows raising.

"Don't concern yourself with him. All you need to do is look pretty on Alpha Richards' arm and only speak when spoken to. Do you understand?" Her sharp voice rang in my ear and I submitted down at her worlds; my head bowing low.