4.

Well, well
You better run from me
You better hit the road
You better up and leave
Don't get too close'
Cause I'm a rolling stone
And I keep rolling on
You better run from me
Before I take your soul

-Zayn

"You're coming with me," he growled, roughly pulling my arm, as he escaped his trance of looking at me. His voice was gruff and deep, there was a slight formality to the tone. A type of accent that sounded regal but at the same time slightly old fashioned.

I let out a squeak of fear and stared at his huge hand that was clenched around my arm. He was extremely powerful and I quickly realised that he was an Alpha. He began pulling me along and I stumbled to keep up with him, not knowing what to say or do. The male was so huge and so tall, much taller than any Alpha here; he must have been close to almost seven-foot. He was huge in muscle but at the same time, he wasn't bulky or too big, in fact, there was something slimming about him, that still made him appear powerful and strong.

He didn't say a word to me, he just continued to lead me away, until he stopped in mid-track. I looked over at his side to see Alpha Richards and his beta standing in front of him and believe Alpha Richards he didn't look very happy. I had never seen him so angry before and his facial expression scared me. It scared me to know that I barely knew him or anything about him. Alpha Richards didn't stand tall, he bent his head slightly but kept his head up and growled lowly.

The man released his grip on my arm and circled my waist with it instead. I should've felt scared and panicked by a strange man who I had never met, but I didn't. I didn't feel the mate bond with him, that was expected as my wolf had shut herself away from me.

"Sir... Alpha Creed, what are you doing with my mate?" Alpha Richards questioned, eying the arm around my waist, of the man who was called Alpha Creed.

"Your mate?" Alpha Creed scoffed loudly, tightening his grip on me. "She's more than half your age, she will never be mated to you!"

The tone of Alpha Creed's voice caught everyone's attention. Everyone stopped what they were doing, drinking eating, talking and turned their attention to us.

"She is the female who will secure the alliance between the Ronan pack and the Sheilds pack... The alliance that you will agree to."

My heart almost stopped in my chest... the Alpha holding onto me was the Demon Alpha?

"I will never agree to the alliance!" The Demon Alpha snarled.

His snarl echoed powerfully, I had never heard such a sound from any Alpha before.  The sound was so primal and strong, as if the voice of his wolf was speaking out.

"Valerie, come here now!" Alpha Richards ordered with sharp eyes, as he gestured next to him.

"Valerie..."

The Demon Alpha tasted my name, and coming from him it brought shivers down my spine. He glanced down at me, and I looked up. His look was blank, he didn't show any emotion and a part of me felt embarrassed by that. But for once, I had looked up at an Alpha without their permission or indication that I could do so. What I realised was that the Demon Alpha didn't reprimand me for it. I tore my eyes away from him as soon as I felt more presences around us. The Alpha and Luna of the Shields pack came into view, standing at Alpha Richards side. the Demon Alpha held onto me tightly, as if he was deterring anyone from trying to take me.

All other Alphas crowded around, interested in the predicament that was now occurring. The Demon Alpha's wolves circled around him, I couldn't tell who was his beta, grammar or delta. I couldn't tell what position the older man had either. So many unfamiliar faces were around me, the Demon Alpha's wolves appeared strong and well built but there weren't many of them.