Sold

Aditi's pov

I heard horns of someone's car. He arrived. I am destroyed now...

My sister dragged me to the living room. I shut my eyes in fear. Tears wear filling my eyes. My heart clenched in pain. I heard my father greeting him and him replying in a cold voice. "I hope everything is ready. I don't have much time."

"Yes yes everything is ready." My father said. "Here she is" he said pointing at me. I still shut my eyes not wanting to meet my worst nightmare. I was trembling in fear.

I heard his voice again "good. Here's your money."

"Thank you" my father said. "And now she is all yours."

His words echoed in my heart. "SOLD" I was now someone's possesion. Just then I felt a strong arm dragging me out of my house. I didn't open my eyes. He pushed me inside his car and I sat as far as I could from that man. I could feel his gaze on me. He sat beside me and ordered, "Open your eyes." I followed his order and opened my eyes. I looked at him though afraid but still admired his beauty. If I was not in this place I would surely admire his beauty. He was dangerous yet handsome.

                    Reyansh's pov

I went in her house and saw her. She was trembling in fear. She looked cute when she was afraid. She was beautiful with curly hairs and soft pink lips. I grabbed her and made her sit in my car. She shut her eyes with fear. She hadn't seen me yet. "Open your eyes" I commanded. She obeyed and slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. Her gaze met mine. She had quite beautiful eyes. She looked at me with a mixed expression of fear and admiration. She was like a  open book. I could understand her just by her expressions. She looked at me and fearfully shifted her gaze downwards. "What's your name?" I asked. "Adi... Aditi... " she stuttered. I hummed. The rest of our ride was quiet. We reached my mansion and got inside it. My maids greeted me which I proudly ignored. Aditi followed me timidly towards her room. I warned her, "don't you dare pull any stunt. Stay in your room and don't you dare step out of this room. Maids will take care of your needs." I said and left the room.

                     Aditi's pov

We reached the mansion and I was shocked to see how big it was. He told me to follow him which I timidly obeyed. He entered the mansion and everyone greeted him which he ignored. I could feel that everyone here feared and respected him. He showed me my room and warned me not to dare to step out of this room. As he left the room I was left in tears. The thought of being someone's possesion clenched my heart. I need to get out of this mess. I said in mind. Just then a woman entered my room. She was in her late forties. She came with some food and water and kept it in a table beside my bed. Just then I realised how hungry I was. I hadn't ate anything since morning. She smiled at me and offered me the food. I smiled back and started having my food. I was too hungry. It felt like I smiled after ages though my heart ached. I hopefully asked the lady, “please can you help me escape from here? Please I beg..” Fear filled her eyes. She said “No mam, I can't do this. Sir will kill me... And please you also leave this thought otherwise you will also feel his wrath...” I tried to explain more but she denied to hear anything and left the room. I sat there hopeless. How will I escape this now... God help me. I weeped. I felt suffocated in that room. Just then I heard footsteps towards my room. My heart started jumping faster than ever. He entered my room and looked at me. I started sweating. He closed the door and started moving towards me. I started moving backwards only to get stopped by the wall. He smirked, and asked “Scared of me?? Huh!” I tried to act bold and brave and replied nodding my head, “No.” He chuckeled. Of course I was scared as hell. “Oh really” he said. He held my arms tightly and leaned to kiss me. I tried my best to make distance within ourselves but he was just too strong. He kissed me roughly making me breathless. I was struggling in his grip. After some time he noticed I was breathless and left me. Then he said the most dreaded words I have imagined...

His words made my heart skip a beat...

“STRIP....”

************
This was  a shorter one. Hope you enjoyed this part... Leave a comment giving your suggestions. Don't forget to vote... Next part will be updated soon... And please ignore minor mistakes...