Not On Your First Night

Aditi's pov

STRIP....”

“WHAT” I asked in disbelief...

“Don't make me repeat” He said with a smirk in his face...

My legs shivered and chills run down my spine.. I shook my head in no while pleading.. "Please leave me... Please don't.."

"Do it willingly or I will rip it off. You still don't know how ruthless I am. Don't force me show my dark side." He said dangerously..

Tears rolled up my cheeks and I found no alternative. I slowly slid my sleeve off my shoulder when he ordered "come here."

I slowly took my steps forward and went towards him. "Look at me" he commanded in a harsh tone. I flinched and obediently took my head upwards meeting his gaze. I was slowly sliding my other sleeve while praying god to save me..

It looked like god answered my prayers. His phone rang and he looked disturbed. He picked the call and asked in a harsh tone "What? Ok I am coming" he said and hanged the call.

"Looks like luck is on your side today. Sleep sweetheart, we will meet tomorrow.. I will spare you on your first night. He said chuckling and left the room which made me mad as well as relieved at least for today night. I need to escape from this hell or I will be ruined. There must be some way..

******
I coudn't sleep the whole night. His thoughts kept my mind awake fearing he would come and do something to me.. Just then I thought to take some risk and tiptoed out of this room. I looked outside and everything was silent. Everyone was asleep. I dared to move down as I needed to escape because anything can happen to me at any moment. I moved down the stairs to the living room and saw the maid who gave me food today. She was asleep in the kitchen. I looked around and no one else was there. Everyone was fast asleep. This was my chance. I quietly moved towards the door which I could see in front of me hoping he won't be in front of it. I slowly opened it and thankfully no one was there. There was another door which looked like the main door. I moved slowly taking tentative steps and slowly opened the door while looking behind to make sure no one saw me. I opened the door and then....

                   Reyansh's pov

I almost reached my mansion. The guards opened the gates for me. Yesterday Arav called me as he got information that there were more betrayers in our team sent by that bastard Ranvijay. We need to find those as soon as possible. I stood in front of my main door and was just going to open it when it unlocked from inside. I stood quietly to know who it was though my sixth sense was telling me that I knew who it was. The door unlocked and she bumped into me. My blood boiled and I clenched my fists. She startled and looked at me with intense fear in her eyes.

She stammered, “Wait... wait.. I... I can.. explain...”

I pulled her by her hair and took her to my room."Don't scream or it will be worse for you.." I said controlling my anger. How dare she defy me. No one has ever dared to disobey me but this girl. She dared to defy me on her very first day. She hissed in pain not having the courage to scream after my order. I reached my room and threw her on the floor. Her head started bleeding due to my extreme force. She cried, “please... I.. am sorr.. sorry.” But her cries didn't affect me now. I was merciless and a ruthless person. Anyone who disobeyes me deserves punishment and there will be no difference for her. She needs to know what happens to those who dare to disobey me. I unbuckled my belt and striked it in her thigh. She screamed and cried due to the pain and tried to move away. I warned, "Stay in your place or I will beat you more." Hearing this she stayed in her place and didn't dare to move anymore. I striked her legs again and again until I felt she had enough. She layed in her place with her legs shaking with pain. She didn't have the strength to move. I stormed off the room leaving her there.

                    Aditi's pov

I layed in my room not having the strength to even move my legs. The pain was unbearable. I wanted to be unconcious but could not. He was merciless, a beast. I hate him. I cried there for hours for the pain. After few hours, I heard the sound of unlocking the door. My heart beat fastened, was he going to beat me again? I begged, “please no more please, I am sorry... I won't do that again... Please...” I cried begging him. He came closer to me and my heart started thumping in my chest. He took me up in bridal style and put me in bed. I still trembled not knowing what's in his in mind. He took out the first aid box and started cleaning my wounds. His every touch made me shiver. He asked me in a calm yet dangerous tone, “Will you do this again?” I quickly shook my head in no fearing anymore fury from him. He pressed one of my wounds hard and commanded, "Say it in words”. I stammered due to the intense pain, “no... no.. I won't do that... again...” "Don't What?" he shouted making me flinch. "I won't try to esc... escape.."

"Good" He said while carefully dressing my wounds. "Mark my words."

He left the room after saying this.
Everything has ended for me. He will lock me in this room and will surely increase the security. There was no hope left for me now...

This is the end now... My life is ruined...

**********
This was a longer one... Hope you all liked this part... Do vote and comment your tips and suggestions for the next part... Till then take care...😊