Demonic Side

Aditi's pov

I woke up with sunlight flashing in my eyes... I blinked few more times before opening my eyes adjusting to the brightness... The sun shined brightly as I flapped open my eyes.. I looked at the ceiling as I tried to sit up... I felt weak with slight headache...

I sat up holding my head... I looked beside me and what I saw made me shocked to the core...

Reyansh was sitting beside me with his head leaned on the headboard while dozing off... Why was he sleeping like this? The question flashed my mind.. I remembered what happened last night.. All I could remember was I felt sick and then him coming to me and putting me up while pulling my hair... Then everything was black...

Wait... Did he just take care of me the whole night??... IMPOSSIBLE... I said to myself.. But then why is he sleeping like this?

I looked around to find a bowl filled of water beside the bed with a piece of cloth dipped in it..

I turned my head to look at Reyansh as he was still dozing off.. He was looking like a prince sleeping after being really tired... He looked like the most charming and good looking person in the world... But looks can be decieving..

I was lost in my thoughts looking at him when he spoke... "Are you done simping on me?" I moved my eyes quickly off him after hearing him...

"I am not simping on you.." I said as I looked away..

"Oh really.." he said while a smirk appered on his face..

"Then why were you staring at me like that??"

"I thought you were sleepi-"

He cuts me off by saying, "So if I would have been sleeping then you would continue staring at me..." He said as his eyes held a mischevious glint..

"No I was just wondering why you were sleeping like that... Were you taking care of me whole night??" I spoke up being unable to hold my curiosity..

"I was.." He said as he got up from the bed..

My heart softened at his words...why would he take care of me? No one ever did..

I was overwhelmed when his words broke my trance.. "But before you take this as my affection or care towards you.. Let me clear one thing... I took care of you for the sake of the slightest humanity left in me.. I don't care even if you die... I only need you for sometime... Take this as a favor of mine.."

In a matter of seconds my heart was shattered in pieces.. Thinking that someone would care about my existence was my biggest mistake...

He completed and proceeded towards the bathroom as I sat there while tears threatened to fall off my eyes... I sighed as I looked outside pitying over my pathetic life....

After some moments he came back with a towel wrapped around his waist... His abs and muscles well defined... He was no less than a greek God..

Before I could think of anything else he spoke... "Go back to your own room.. and don't dare to come out... Lock it from inside.. I have guests who will come over... I don't want them to know about you.. Not a single sound must come from your room.. Or the consequences won't be good.. Maids will keep check on you every hour since you are sick..."

I sat quietly while I tried to comprehend his words..

"Am I clear??" He said in a deep voice..and I nodded in yes..

"Stop nodding and fucking ANSWER ME..." He shouted..

And here my fear returned... I stuttered... "y-y-yes.."

He sighed and continued... "Then go back to your room.."

I hurried and tried to stand up trying not to provoke his anger... But being weak I stumbled and was going to fall when a hard hand gripped me tightly...

I looked around only to find him holding my arm while looking at me with a stern gaze...

"I- I- a-am...sorry.." I stuttered...

"Careful... You are still weak.." He said... "Sit here.. I will send someone to accompany you to your room..." His nature making me really confused... One moment he is damn scary and the other moment he cares... Does he have the bipolar disorder?..

With this he went to the closet and after some moments he came back fully dressed... He looked at me and stormed off the room...

After some time one of the maid came and guided me to my room.. As we reached she made me remember the warning given by him...and left the room...

I got up and did my morning stuff and a long soothing shower...

When I came back, breakfast was already provided and no one could be seen... Maybe someone kept it and went away trying not to disturb my peace...

I looked at the food... It was tempting but I had long lost my apetite... Furthermore due to my health the food seemed tasteless.. But I finished the food not wasting a bit of it... I knew its value... I knew the pain of hunger...

The day was going well and I didn't have any intentions of disobeying him since it would cost me consequences which I can never imagine.... I was lost in my world when a sound broke my trance and my heart skipped a beat...

BOOM! A loud sound of GUNSHOT could be heard followed by a scream of pain...

This was enough for me to forget his warnings and let myself drown in the hands of curiosity... Why there was a gunshot?? My mind provoked me to peek out and see..

I stood up with trembling legs and proceeded towards the door... I needed to see if everything was okay..

I peeked out in the corridor but there was nothing.. Everything was silent.. I decided to step out and see but as soon as I proceeded to take one step ahead... His warning replayed in my mind..

"Don't dare to come out of your room..... Not a single sound should come from your room or the consequences won't be good.."

I quickly took my step back thinking about the consequences he mentioned... I fought my inner battles and my curiosity won... Without a second thought I walked in the corridor and found a position from where I could see the living room...

But the second thing I saw got my breath hitched...

There stood Reyansh with all his glory holding a gun and a man lying down at his feet with blood oozing out of his stomach..

That man tried to say something when his feet crushed his throat and his signature smirk adorned his face... He spoke...

"I told you... Mind your big mouth when talking to me...tsk tsk tsk.. You didn't bother to listen... Therefore we have bear the consequences of our deeds... Right??"

As soon as he completed he left his throat and let him take a last breath and held the gun in his mouth as he pulled the trigger... In a matter of seconds he was found dead..

Shocked would be an understatement for me... How could he do this??.. I was terrified seeing his real demonic side... A gasp released my mouth unknowingly seeing his actions..

It was enough for him to know that there was someone watching him..

He looked in the direction of the sound and I hid behind the nearby pillar... Though I knew he understood.. He knew who saw him.. Shit! I am fucked up now...

*******************
Hope you all liked this chapter... Please vote and comment... Your one vote matters a lot...

Love you all...
Have a great day..😊😊