Reason

Reyansh's pov

"You want to die, Don't you?" I said with a smirk. "Let me show you how death feels like.."

She looked confused and afraid. She observed my every move with her big doe eyes. I loved it when she is afraid of me..

I took the knife in my hand and comanded her, "Stay still.." She looked confused about my next move.

Suddenly I threw the knife towards her and it just passed close to her ear... So close that it was just a centimetre away from cutting her ear. She froze in her place. She could not move. Her fearful expression gave me immense satisfaction. I was skilled at aiming and I never miss one. Today I will make her so afraid that she will never think of making me angry ever again...

I ordered one of my maids to bring more knives. She gulped at my order.. As soon as I got them I took another knife and skillfully threw them one by one. None of them hit her. I could see from her face how afraid she was.. She almost drenched from sweat.. I smirked. She tried to move from her place but I commanded, "Stay in your place.. Don't blame me if I miss my target.."

I took a knife again but this time she looked assured that it won't hurt her but I knew what she was thinking. This time the knife thrown by me hit straight in her arm and cut a small part of her skin. She screamed out of pain.. While I had my almost full palm bleeding.

I asked her chuckling, "What happened? Death would be 100 times more painful than this.. And you are crying at this much.. How were yougoing to suicide with this much sensitiveness?"

She looked at me with teary eyes. I was going to throw another knife when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and it was my beloved mom.. She was the only person I cared for...

I ordered Aditi, "Go to sleep and Don't do anything Stupid.." and left the room..

I went to my room and picked up the call.
"Hello maa" I told her in a soft voice.

"Hello Beta.. What took you so long to pick up the call?? She asked..

"Nothing maa" I answered... "I was just a little busy.."

"I know you are a busy person but at least take some time to talk to your mother too.." My mom said.

"Sorry maa" I said smiling.. I was the sweetest to her..

"Anyways, did you choose a girl of your choice??..." She questioned.. "Or should I marry you to anyone I see tomorrow?..

"Leave it na maa... We'll talk about it later.. Tell me, did you have your dinner?? And medicines?.." I tried diverting the topic..

"Yes beta I had my dinner and also had my medicines.. But don't divert the topic beta..
Tell me.. Did you find a girl for yourself? My mom said knowing my tricks.

"Yes maa, I have chose a girl.. and I think you'll like her too.." I said rolling my eyes..

"WHAT!!! You chose a girl for yourself!! That's a miracle.. " She exclaimed. "What's her name? How old is she? Is she well mannered?..."

"Calm down maa" I smiled at her eagerness... "Her name is Aditi.. And she is 22 years old.. And rest you will know when you'll meet her.."

"Yes I will surely meet her.." She said happily. "I will be at your place next week... Tell her to be present there.."

"WHAT!! NEXT WEEK?? There's nothing to hurry maa..." I tried delaying it...

"Why Beta?? Are you telling a lie?.." She said suspiciously..

"No maa.. I am not.." I assured her.

"Then I will meet her next week." She said strictly..

"But Maa...."

"No more words on this topic..." She said.

"Ok maa.. Good night.."

"Good Night Beta" She said and hanged the call..

My mom doesn't know anything about my mafia business and if she knows she would be very dissapointed. I can never say no to my mom. She is the only family I have. That is why I am desperate to keep her happy.. She was the only reason to buy Aditi. I need to inform her about all this mess.

I will inform her tomorrow morning. I also have to make sure she does not pull any stunt. But I know she will surely try her best...

************
Hey there!! Hope you like this part.. Do vote and let me know in the comments about your suggestions..

Have a great day😊😊