Sweet Warning

Reyansh's pov

I walked in her room only to see her nervously walking throughout the room dreading about the consequence... She deserved a punishment... I had warned her...

As soon as she saw me... her steps went backwards... Her breath faltered and she stammered, "Wait...wait... I can... Explain..."

What does she want to explain now?? I had already warned her not to do anything stupid... and she did the stupidest thing she could...

I said with a calm tone and a smirk, "Time for your lesson my Little Fighter...."

She gasped and moved backwards as I took tenative steps towards her..

"Wait... No... Please... I am..sorry.." Her words depicting how afraid she was..

She rose in her bed and covered herself with the blanket completely....

"No no no no no.... Please please... I am... Sorry please... I won't do it again...."

She looked damn cute when scared.. I chuckeled in my mind...

I went near her and took her out of the blanket... She shivered at my touch... Her eyes was shut tightly... I took her up in bridal style and proceeded towards my room..

She opened her eyes only to meet my intense stare...

"Where are we going?" she asked..

She yet had the audacity to question me??... I glared at her and she immediately lowered her head and muttered "sorry.."

"To my room" I said...

She looked at me in pure horror...sensing what may happen next...

I reached my king sized bedroom and placed her on the bed and locked the door...

I looked at her trembling body. I could feel her dread just by looking at her...

I went near her and commanded,  "Stand up.." and she immediately obeyed.. I looked at her top to down and then commanded, "Take Off your clothes..."

She looked at me with pleading expression mixed with fear...

"Do you want me to rip it off.." I said again making her tremble.. She shook her head.. and said... "Please"

"You should have thought about this before doing that kind of stupidity.." I said.. "Didn't I warn you about this??"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she found no alternative... She slowly slid down the sleeve, untied the knot and the dress came down.. She was now left only in her undergarments...

I demanded, "Take it all of.."

She looked at me with her pleading eyes.. But that didn't affect me a bit.. One by one she took off her undergarments and was completely vulnerable in front of me... She shut her eyes in shame and tried to cover her breasts with her little hands... But both of us knew it was of no use...

"Come here" I said..

Slowly she took tenative steps towards me and stood in front of me lowering her head...

I kissed her soft plum lips and slowly moved down through the neckline...

"Get in the bed" I ordered which she obediently followed...

She sat there weeping... I took her tear steamed face and wiped of her tears with my thumbs..

I kissed through her neckline again with my hands resting on her waist... One of my hands reached for her breast and she quickly covered it denying me further access...

How can she deny me?? Girls die to come to my bed... But this girl is just too much... How can she not let me touch what's mine??

I grabbed her hands and pinned it above her head... She sobbed as last barrier of protection was gone...

I grabbed her breasts and gently massaged it as my fingers trailed down her waist... She was beautiful... Softer than I thought... I badly wanna devour her...

I sucked onto one of her breasts when I realised she was shaking violently... It wasn't the sudden shiver out of fear or overwhelmingness... I touched her chest... and her heart was beating faster than I thought...

"Are you feeling cold??" I asked her though I knew it wasn't just a mere cold...

I sat up from her only to she her clutching the bed sheets tightly while trembling violently... As if she was having a panic attack...Tears were flowing endlessly through her eyes... I felt bad for her...maybe for the first time...

I covered us in a duvet and said gently... "Shh stop crying... I haven't done anything yet.."

She sobbed... I took her up and laid her head on my chest wrapping my arm around her... She clutched onto my shirt...

I decided to give her the time to let her emotions out instead of showering her with questions... I kissed her forehead...

Hours passed..

I fell asleep with her... When I woke up she was in a deep sleep... My shirt was almost wet with her tears... I looked at the time and it was 3:00 am at night..

I hugged her tight and made sure she was cozy as we both went in a deep slumber...

***********
Vote and comment